California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Civic FOUND!

Old 09-10-2006, 01:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Civic FOUND!

Halloween update: Well i was a little bummed this morning becasue i finally got a call back from this place i was trying to get a job at. I was bummed not because i got the job but because i had to go in to work on halloween and i couldn't go out..
Well anyway. While im at work..My phone is blowing up like there is no tomorrow, but i can't look at it because im at work..So i get off around 10 i have like 10 missed calls and one text. Its my brother's wife and she tell me to call her, its about my civic. So quickly i call. She tells me that she was hanging out at my house and they heard a very hard knock on the door. They thought it was some dumb kid but its was a Detective. The detective tells them that the found the guy that stole my car and two other cars that one night and arrested him..And i my brother told me the cop said that he goes to UCLA, or lives at the dorm there. The detective then tells
him that they found a crap load-a-parts. So im going to give him a call in the morning and hopefully i can recover my wheels, backpack, books, digicam, neuspeed xbrace (s2000) and other stuff. Do you guys think i can sue this guy? Would it be worth it? Is there any legal action i can take against him?

Cliffs: Found the guy who stole my car, arrested him, possibly found some of my parts..Can i sue him or take any legal action?

EDIT: Well they found my civic yesterday in LANCASTER. These are the remains of her..

I kinda wish they never found it.. Looking at these pictures makes me teary eyed.. Basically if they couldn't take it..they broke it. The interior is gone from head liner to carpet. Radiator is gone, head of engine is gone, ac is gone, wheels, brakes, all gone.

I woke up with a smile on my face with the urge to see my freshly detailed s. I walk outside and start to admire it. After around 5 min pass, i have a sudden urge. An urge to look @ my orginal love. My civic. My daily. My 1st love. When i walk to the spot that i parked her at last night. She is no where to be found..I look around everywhere. I start to feel a twisting feeling in my stomach. I called the sheriff station to see if there is any reported towing of a red Honda Civic License plate 5HZX295. Shariff just came..They said that 4 civic last night and two toyota were stolen...I have a final tomorrow and all my notes and books were in my car.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:39 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Get a police report and give it to your instructor. They let you take the test at another date.

BTW: Why do you leave ANYTHING in a car w/o a garage?

BC
Old 09-10-2006, 01:39 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Awe that sucks BIG Time. Soo sorry to hear that
Old 09-10-2006, 01:42 PM

WOW...not cool
Old 09-10-2006, 01:48 PM
beb

Aww....... Im so sorry to hear that. I hope she is found intact....... Seriously...

Ill bring you ice cream during your alignment if thatll cheer you up...
Old 09-10-2006, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Back-cracker,Sep 10 2006, 01:39 PM
Get a police report and give it to your instructor. They let you take the test at another date.

BTW: Why do you leave ANYTHING in a car w/o a garage?

BC
I was going to go to my friends house to study.. And i put everything in there last night. I live in valencia in a pretty decent neighborhood. I honestly didn't think something like this would happend.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by NerveAgent,Sep 10 2006, 02:51 PM
I was going to go to my friends house to study.. And i put everything in there last night. I live in valencia in a pretty decent neighborhood. I honestly didn't think something like this would happend.
Get the report to your instructor or Dean, that sshould buy you some time
Old 09-10-2006, 02:12 PM

usually the people who stole your car isnt from the area....probably some no good LA kids ( im from LA, so dont flame me )...

a pic would be good bro..id definitely look out for it too..
Old 09-10-2006, 02:20 PM

post up pictures so we can start a "S2Ki Watch" for your stolen car
Old 09-10-2006, 02:31 PM

It was in Valencia..Who knows where now.. The rear tails lights are red and white on the bottom..(retro'd 99-00) On black rota slipstreams w/ Dunlop dirrazza DZ101 tires. It has "weather Tech" Visors tint in the rear windows.. just waxed I can't stand to look at these pictures anymore..

Quick Reply: Civic FOUND!