California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Chris Laurie drives fast/solo in carpool lane

Old 07-30-2008, 08:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s2keepup,Jul 30 2008, 09:41 PM
honey please...
thats one of THREE lotions i use
i have sparkly lotion too hahaha
Hang on......I gotta open a window......

Old 07-30-2008, 08:45 PM

i drank a coke, what can u expect lol
Old 07-30-2008, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by s2keepup,Jul 30 2008, 09:45 PM

i drank a coke, what can u expect lol
You talkin about the burp???

Old 07-30-2008, 08:50 PM

hahahaha we've crossed the threads now... this one has officially become a chat room
Old 07-30-2008, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by s2keepup,Jul 30 2008, 09:50 PM
hahahaha we've crossed the threads now... this one has officially become a chat room
Old 07-31-2008, 08:33 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to today's edition of
AS THE POT STIRS ep.2
==================================================
Will Chris Laurie see dinosaurs in heaven?
==================================================

Growing up in Orange County public schools, I was taught that the Flintstones were just a cartoon, but according to Rick Warren, they are actual history. The good news in all this is that Chris Laurie is now recklessly dodging dinosaurs on that great race track in heaven. This is a direct quote from the Saddleback website:

What about dinosaurs?
Question: How do they fit in with the idea that God created the world rather than the world evolving on it’s own? Why doesn’t the Bible talk about dinosaurs?

Answer: The Bible tells in Genesis 1 that God made the world in seven days, and that he made all of the animals on the fifth day and the sixth day. All of the animals were created at the same time, so they all walked the earth at the same time. I know that the pictures we all grew up with in the movies were that dinosaurs roamed a lifeless, volcanic planet. Remember these are just pictures drawn by someone today! The Bible's picture is that dinosaurs and man lived together on the earth, an earth that was filled with vegetation and beauty.

What happened to the dinosaurs? The scientific record lets us know that they obviously became extinct through some kind of cataclysmic event on the earth. Many scientists theorize that this may have been an asteroid striking the earth, while many Christians wonder if this event could have been the worldwide flood in Noah's day. No one can know for certain what this event was.

Although it cannot be stated with certainty, it appears that dinosaurs may have actually been mentioned in the Bible. The Bible uses names like "behemoth" and "tannin." Behemoth means kingly, gigantic beasts. Tannin is a term that includes dragon-like animals and the great sea creatures such as whales, giant squid, and marine reptiles like the plesiosaurs that may have become extinct. The Bible's best description of a dinosaur-like animal is in Job chapter 40. We don't know for certain if these are actually dinosaurs or are some other large creatures that became extinct.

This should not sound so strange. After all, God tells us that he created all the land animals on the sixth day of creation, the same day that he created mankind. Man and dinosaurs lived at the same time. There was never a time when dinosaurs ruled the earth. From the very beginning of creation, God gave man dominion over all that was made, even over the dinosaurs.

"For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day." Exodus 20:11

"All things were made through him, and without him nothing was made that was made." John 1:3

"Look at the behemoth, which I made along with you and which feed on grass like an ox. What strength he has in his loins, what power in the muscles of his belly! His tail sways like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are close-knit. His bones are tubes of bronze, his limbs like rods of iron. He ranks first among the works of God." Job 40:15-19 (NIV)
Yaba daba doooo!

Old 07-31-2008, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Bert05GPW,Jul 31 2008, 09:33 AM
"Hi my name is Dino. Would you like to ride me?"

Old 07-31-2008, 08:39 AM

"Man and dinosaurs lived at the same time. There was never a time when dinosaurs ruled the earth."

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-31-2008, 08:40 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=Nicotunes,Jul 31 2008, 08:36 AM] "Hi my name is Dino. Would you like to ride me?"

Old 07-31-2008, 08:41 AM

[QUOTE=Bert05GPW,Jul 31 2008, 09:40 AM]
Rick should put these Dino rides outside the church to remind us that riding dinosaurs was good fun...until they all died and we somehow lived...Noah's ark thingy.

Quick Reply: Chris Laurie drives fast/solo in carpool lane