California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners
View Poll Results: Chinese New Year Gathering (Run & Dim sum served)
LA Crest?! (Raptor Lead)
61.11%
Azusa Canyon (DaRKCrow Lead)
38.89%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Chinese New Year Gathering (Run & Dim sum served)

Old 02-11-2002, 10:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So where are theee pix?! And Jim, where did you get the kalbi?? It was off the hook! I have been trying to find a place that sells good korean bbq but could never find it.
Old 02-11-2002, 11:04 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks DC for putting it together. Except for the a-holes in the red Explorer, everything was perfect! Great route, great cars, great food, great people! Sorry I was too late for the BBQ. If it's any consolation to you, I got a bellyache from eating leftovers.

I'll get the pics up tonight...
Old 02-11-2002, 11:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another great T.I.T.S Event. I had a great time myself too.....just alittle burned out, since the night before I slept at 3am and wake up and 7am to get everything started. I just woke up and noticed I just slept 11 hours...woo hoo.....I am all ready for work tomorrow!

Thanks to everyone who participated the event. My friend said that all s2000 people are very nice and Down to earth. Which I agree!

I am glad everyone made it and no incident happen at all, only thing is S2R got pulled over with a warning....LOL....WHEW!!!

20 cars into the canyon is very tough to all stick together. and yesterday we had some azzhole infrot of us which made passing difficult. Those people really pisses me off.

Anyone comment who have comments on how I can improve on next meet will be appriciated.

Onec again, Thanks all for showing up ^ ^ d

DaRKCrow
Old 02-11-2002, 11:21 AM
S2R

Originally posted by DaRKCrow
I am glad everyone made it and no incident happen at all, only thing is S2R got pulled over with a warning....LOL....WHEW!!!DaRKCrow
that fool thought my car was a prelude...haha...lol. i had kind of a feeling he was gonna let me go, cuz the first thing he asked me was what kind of car it was
Old 02-11-2002, 12:37 PM

DC - I had an awesome time. The Dim Sum was great, it was different but it was good. I am sorry I missed the BBQ, but there is always next time. Thanks for all your time and effort to have put this meet together.

S2r - You were in the car in front of me when I got stopped at the light right before entering the canyon. When I saw that cop take after you that's when I hit the brakes and stopped at the light. What a jerk for stopping you...doesn't he know your car is Mugen-powered???? What was he thinking. Any ways I'm glad he let you off, it's not like he had anything on you any ways.

The only sour note from the event was that bastard in the Red Explorer...it's idiots like that that end up killing innocent people. We should have pulled his ass over and thrown rocks at him or something. Any ways it was lots of fun. I am kinda pissed because I took tons of video and pictures and for some reason I can't transfer the data to my computer so I guess it's (once again, for the second time in a row I can't post my stuff) staying in my private collection.

Great seeing all those cars and faces.

Thanks. When's the next run
Old 02-11-2002, 02:10 PM

Hey Dark Crow sounds like you all had a great time, hope you don't mind me pushing the next run on your thread.....

Saturday 16th of Feb - Julian Canyon Run, twisty, turny, speedy, burny - check out the thread and sign yourselves up if your not already on the list

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?...&threadid=46242

Joel
Old 02-11-2002, 02:33 PM
S2R

it was nice meeting you meloman, and i'll see you at the next run
Old 02-11-2002, 05:26 PM

I had a great time, thanks DC, to bad i was to tired to stay for the BBQ. I have got to learn my lesson about going out the night before a drive
Old 02-11-2002, 11:05 PM

Nice to meet all of you and some of you again. It was a fun day that lasted through the night. The canyon was the first time after my brake-in and man, does the car HANG!. The BBQ was awesome as well, can't beat Korean short-ribs. Anyway, thanks to Darkcrow for planning and coordinating to make this a perfect event.

SaintS2k
Old 02-12-2002, 02:29 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

PICS ARE UP!

Quick Reply: Chinese New Year Gathering (Run & Dim sum served)