California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Check out my new toy

Old 01-11-2010, 02:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't kill yourself, there is a news story almost weekly about some poor guy who got his/her head cut off riding a bike
Old 01-11-2010, 02:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice toys you have
Old 01-11-2010, 02:43 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

F4i is a TON of bike for a beginner, we're talking about just a step off from cutting edge world class race bikes.

Take it from someone who's ridden pro....

EVERYONE who hasn't ridden should take the MSF classes.

-Greg
Old 01-11-2010, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by rev to 9,Jan 11 2010, 02:54 PM
I thought F4i was a perfect beginner bike. not true?
No, it's not, but don't feel bad about your purchase. You just need to grow into it slower. I truly believe the F4i is one of if not greatest bike ever made, but you need to truly respect the bike or you will die. Even after you take the class give yourself tons of time just riding in empty lots or quiet suburban areas with lots of stop signs but no lights. Getting a feel for the bike at low speeds is probably the most important early lesson (besides always riding with the mentality that you are invisible to literally everyone on the road).

Look, seriously, if you have an questions about riding asking people who ride is probably the worst place to go. A vast majority of riders you'll encounter with a bike like that are arrogant pricks who endanger themselves and others around them not only with their riding but their crappy advise. Stick with people who respect the law and keep it safe on the streets and you'll live to see your later years.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, theirs tons of motorcycle info to be gained on S2ki. Good luck with your class!
Old 01-11-2010, 03:07 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^ This is about the only worthwhile post the guy has EVER made.

However idk if it's the greatest bike ever made lol. It's a great all around bike though. Ride safe, pace yourself, you have many years to learn how to go fast... no rush.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Aerodax,Jan 11 2010, 04:05 PM
No, it's not, but don't feel bad about your purchase. You just need to grow into it slower. I truly believe the F4i is one of if not greatest bike ever made, but you need to truly respect the bike or you will die. Even after you take the class give yourself tons of time just riding in empty lots or quiet suburban areas with lots of stop signs but no lights. Getting a feel for the bike at low speeds is probably the most important early lesson (besides always riding with the mentality that you are invisible to literally everyone on the road).

Look, seriously, if you have an questions about riding asking people who ride is probably the worst place to go. A vast majority of riders you'll encounter with a bike like that are arrogant pricks who endanger themselves and others around them not only with their riding but their crappy advise. Stick with people who respect the law and keep it safe on the streets and you'll live to see your later years.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, theirs tons of motorcycle info to be gained on S2ki. Good luck with your class!
thanks bro
Old 01-11-2010, 08:37 PM

Beautiful bike, any more pics? My ninja is a similar color scheme.

I've been riding for two years and I still find it usefull to go to an empty parking lot to practice and refresh. I also stop by my local dmv just to ride around the license test area realy really helped my U turns a lot. Alos don't feel bad if/when you drop it, it happens. Most important have funt with it
Old 01-11-2010, 09:30 PM

man looking at the additional photos makes me miss my bike before I sold it
Old 01-11-2010, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Hot.Damn,Jan 11 2010, 09:37 PM
I also stop by my local dmv just to ride around the license test area realy really helped my U turns a lot.
thanks i might just do that.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:26 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.consumershero.com/archives/1040

NSFW

Quick Reply: Check out my new toy