California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

The Cha for Tea meet is on! Who's coming?

Old 05-28-2013, 10:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The Cha for Tea meet is on! Who's coming?

I want to start this back up!
Next meet

When: Friday June 14th

Where:Alhambra ( Alhambra Place )

2 E. Main St. #2, Alhambra, CA 91801
(the Cha For Tea Parking lot)

Time:8-?? They close at 1am

Why: Because that's why. haha Plus Cha for tea is delicious.

Whats to eat: Close to panda express, Cha for tea, a bunch of restaurants and a Theater.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:29 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Does Alhambra still has problems with ricers and police?
Old 05-28-2013, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by jdmjunkie562
Does Alhambra still has problems with ricers and police?
Idk last time I went i saw a couple sweet S2000's

If it's not going anymore i'm definitely gonna try to get it started back up.
Maybe we can make it a mostly S meet
Plus Cha for Tea is delicious haha
Old 05-28-2013, 07:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm down as long as the ricers and fan. Is stay away.. All S2000 meet would be cool but I'm down for a all chasis meet :-)
Old 05-29-2013, 08:08 AM

The first Friday I'll be back in town will be June10th.
I'll be there and I'll most likely bring some people. Hopefully we can pull together a good turnout!

3 weeks is plenty of time to organize
Old 05-29-2013, 09:55 AM

Received 147 Likes on 96 Posts

there is still a meet there every friday.

My friends were the first ones to have a meet there with the permission of the property manager to bring business.
It was great with all Class A cars.

Then as every meet, different people started showing up and causing trouble. Then neighbors called the cops because as much as you ask the idiots do burnouts
and rev to impress the other guys for whatever retarded reason.

Then most the nice cars left, and the meet was taken over by kids who arent old enough to drink and just bullshit on parking lots.
I was there not to long ago, and well the general crowd is not one i feel comfortable being around. 90% cars stock and hellaflush. other 10% well if your lucky something to look at.

My friends and i use to go to this meet every week. Then with us not wanting crap from local PD where there is plenty surrounding.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by TEASPOONGUY

My friends were the first ones to have a meet there with the permission of the property manager to bring business.

Then as every meet, different people started showing up and causing trouble. Then neighbors called the cops because as much as you ask the idiots do burnouts

Then most the nice cars left, and the meet was taken over by kids who arent old enough to drink and just bullshit on parking lots.
I was there not to long ago, and well the general crowd is not one i feel comfortable being around. 90% cars stock and hellaflush. other 10% well if your lucky something to look at.

My friends and i use to go to this meet every week. Then with us not wanting crap from local PD where there is plenty surrounding.
Got it! Thanks for the info!

I'll probably give it a chance and see how its doing.

Did you know of any other real local meets? I live in eagle rock
Old 05-29-2013, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by MasonPardo
Originally Posted by TEASPOONGUY' timestamp='1369850147' post='22573997

Unfortunately i do not anymore... But if you want to check out a meet there is one that goes on every month.

It is located at "The Hat" on Rosemead Blvd, and Broadway in Temple city. It is only a few min away from the cha for tea meet.

I cannot vouch for the crowd there since i havnt attended this meet in a year or so. But it is hosted by Raceline USA.
I would recommend checking this meet out, and if you would like check out the Cha for tea meet as well, and see which fits your liking if not both.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by TEASPOONGUY
Originally Posted by MasonPardo' timestamp='1369855077' post='22574227
[quote name='TEASPOONGUY' timestamp='1369850147' post='22573997']

Unfortunately i do not anymore... But if you want to check out a meet there is one that goes on every month.

It is located at "The Hat" on Rosemead Blvd, and Broadway in Temple city. It is only a few min away from the cha for tea meet.

I cannot vouch for the crowd there since i havnt attended this meet in a year or so. But it is hosted by Raceline USA.
I would recommend checking this meet out, and if you would like check out the Cha for tea meet as well, and see which fits your liking if not both.
[/quote]

Yeah i'll definitely check it out.

Thanks!
Old 05-29-2013, 04:46 PM

Oops, forgot to mention that the meet at The Hat happens every last Thursday of the Month at 8pm.

So there will be a meet tomorrow night!!!

check it out!

Quick Reply: The Cha for Tea meet is on! Who's coming?