California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Car Colors That Will Attract Ms. Right

Old 01-05-2011, 02:10 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Car Colors That Will Attract Ms. Right

interestingly humorous article i stumbled upon...

http://amog.com/lifestyle/car-attract-women/

Can It Be That Simple? Car Colors That Will Attract Ms. Right (Or Her Slutty Friend)

It’s a given that women are attracted to certain cars.
Porches, Ferraris, and Jaguars are some examples (and maybe some Nissans; Don’t believe me? Drive one to a Dave Matthews Band Concert. You’ll be tits-deep in earthy private school chicks.)
But exciting new studies here at the AMOG labs show that the color of your car can attract women! But which color attracts which women?

White (cars, not white women.)

Women looking for a commitment are drawn to a white car like they’re drawn to speed dating. Which is to say, frantically, and due to a ticking biological clock. Looking for a more exciting woman? You need a different color car. However, you may attract nice and faithful girl-next-door types.

If you’re looking to settle down and don’t mind your woman being a little needy, then white is a good color. But if you’re looking to play the field, or even just stand next to one and hit on the field’s fat friend, get a paint job fast!

Silver
Silver may not seem like a chick magnet color, but it does attract a specific type of sophisticated woman. She’ll be looking for a distinguished and well-established man. This may sound intriguing, but be careful. Gold diggers fall into this category. You know the type: women who look sophisticated with maybe a hint of smut. They know how to take care of themselves, but only by going through your wallet.

Gold/ Yellow
The type of woman you’ll attract with a gold or yellow car is carefree and fun loving. She won’t be goal-driven, but will be worry-free. These women are fun and upbeat, but don’t expect to carry a meaningful conversation with them. Most of them are airheads. (Note: you may attract a lot of blondes.)

Red
As you may have expected, red is a great chick color, especially if you’re on the lookout for a party girl. If you’re into one-night stands, this is the car for you . She may not be the hottest girl at the party, but she will be the life of it.

Black
Black is a great color to attract women. It makes you seem mysterious, and women won’t be able to read you right away. They love that! Just look how well Batman does.
The good news is that you’ll attract women looking for a man with a bad boy image. The bad news is that you’ll attract women that are good girls trying to act bad. Some men find that appealing and if you think you can turn her over to the “dark side”, then go for it!
But a black car attracts more than just women. Remember bird sh!t?

Dark Blue/ Midnight Blue
Now, this is a car color that a lot of men should own. The color itself says that you’re mysterious, but it says it in a more subtle way than a black car. And it’s easier to keep clean. In fact, only true bad girls looking for a bad boy will be attracted to this color. If you’re not looking for commitment and like to go a little on the freaky side, you need a dark blue car.
Think of searching for the right color car like searching for the right bait for the type of fish you want to catch. It may sound primitive but… you know…so is dating.

--------------------------------------------

true? false? what color do you guys have? girls, is this true?
Old 01-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

RhinoS2K owned all these colors, and he's still single
Old 01-05-2011, 02:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahw wow shit my cars silver i need a repaint!

But yea cars silverstone and my girl isnt a golddiger. She makes her money.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:19 PM

red ftw
Old 01-05-2011, 02:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Back-cracker,Jan 5 2011, 03:16 PM
RhinoS2K owned all these colors, and he's still single
saw his old car last night in Diamond Jamboree
Old 01-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Gatsbee13

light blue didnt even make that list.. sad

I love how this article backs up its arguments with....

True Story. I had this one girl tell me.. I look good driving my Black IS250 and not as good as driving my Silver stone s2000. lol
Old 01-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by Gatsbee13,Jan 5 2011, 03:26 PM
light blue didnt even make that list.. sad
Are you single?
Old 01-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by Monkeyboi,Jan 5 2011, 03:26 PM
True Story. I had this one girl tell me.. I look good driving my Black IS250 and not as good as driving my Silver stone s2000. lol

Quick Reply: Car Colors That Will Attract Ms. Right