California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Calling out Jay

Old 12-28-2009, 03:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sexy time?
Old 12-28-2009, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by nichigo,Dec 28 2009, 02:29 PM
^^I haven't talked to Jay all year. Like I said, I don't know the details. Yeah it probably should have been paid earlier. I'm just saying that it's not unfathomable that there could have been other details that none of us outside the situation know about that could have prolonged it. I was in a situation similar to this one before, so I know how it can be. That's all I was saying.

Your opinion means nothing either. This is just turning into a post whore thread. Nothing anyone says here is going to make a difference.

I'm done. I said my bit. Ppl here just want someone to jump on lol....nice.
just curious, could you provide details as to what would excuse the fact that a debt owed in a private sale could be delayed for over a year?? To me, that idea is completely unfathomable unless the other person were a POS dirtbag. People should not be buying things unless they can pay it off in a timely fashion or take a loan through a bank or some sort so they can collect the money (and charge interest).

Our opinions actually DO matter because sometimes we as a community (at least..some of us ) are usually legititmate and ethical people. There are no "laws" here....only comments/opinions/peer pressure and the occasional threat done via PM When someone has has 'wronged' someone else becomes publicly flamed, as what has occurred here, it may compel the wrongdoer to rethink their actions and make recourse/apologize. Better that than the alternative.

Lets say this thread were never created.....would the OP really get part/most of his money back after a year??? I highly highly doubt it.

S2ki to the rescue!!!
Old 12-28-2009, 05:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SD_FLIP,Dec 28 2009, 03:43 PM
wtf can you guys do, you guys can't make Jay pay, I'd like to see you guys try. Just let these 2 guys just handle it themselves btw keep using this thread to boost up your ppd scrubs done with this thread
That's not the point, This thread staying alive helps Justin. Plus keeps the S2ki community aware of shady people on the forums. Go back to the SD forum...
Old 12-28-2009, 06:16 PM

It's surprising to see quite a few COs posting here. It's even more surprising to see that none of the ones who repeatedly post in here have any mature resolutions but would much rather bash other guest or members on these forums.

Those with higher caliber won't post biased opinions but rather mere suggestions. For example 9k fever and s2k habitat. Not too mention the 2 yr old mr Julius.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brian Spilner,Dec 28 2009, 08:16 PM
It's surprising to see quite a few COs posting here. It's even more surprising to see that none of the ones who repeatedly post in here have any mature resolutions but would much rather bash other guest or members on these forums.

Those with higher caliber won't post biased opinions but rather mere suggestions. For example 9k fever and s2k habitat. Not too mention the 2 yr old mr Julius.
It's not my money that's involved. Although if you were in the same situation, i would be looking out for you too. Thats the main point here.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:51 PM

mr julius is only 2 yrs old?? wtf?
Old 12-28-2009, 06:59 PM
Former Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brian Spilner,Dec 28 2009, 09:16 PM

I was thinking that it would be great to start the new year off on a good note.

Mr Spilner you will not be allowed to sell on s2ki again. Not in any forum. We could ban you again, but history repeats itself and you would cause further problems to this community and members of s2ki.

s2ki was about the S2000, friendship and the enthusiasm of the great little car. Now adays, all we deal with is spammers, scammers, and post whores. I miss the old days.

I would like a resolution to this situation by Wednesday, so we can all start the new year off on a better foot.

Is there anyway that both parties can come to an agreement and settle this once and for all?

To everyone else in this thread, let's not keep up with the side arguements and stop the post whoring.

Old 12-28-2009, 07:03 PM

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Brian Spilner,Dec 28 2009, 07:16 PM

The most mature resolution is for you to pay what you owe this man. Do that and the bashing will end. Quite simple, really.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:24 AM

Bottom line is the OP has been MORE than patient and flexible. Im sure if Jay would have paid ANYTHING towards the debt, that the OP would have at least saw that as an effort and a good gesture. Put it this way, its been so long that even a DOLLAR a day over that time period would have paid off the debt...
Old 12-29-2009, 09:14 AM

rape him.

Quick Reply: Calling out Jay