California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Calling out Jay

Old 12-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't understand why some people are so ignorant.

Have some self awareness people!
Old 12-27-2009, 08:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Eryozgatliyan,Dec 27 2009, 08:37 PM
I don't understand why some people are so ignorant.

Have some self awareness people!
Old 12-28-2009, 08:58 AM

How do I get a loan for a year in the amount of $700 and end up paying only $500? I wish my BestBuy card bill would do that.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=177ark,Dec 28 2009, 09:58 AM] How do I get a loan for a year in the amount of $700 and end up paying only $500?
Old 12-28-2009, 11:57 AM

Red face

Originally Posted by problem_child,Dec 28 2009, 10:03 AM
that's called collection settlement.
You settle your debt for less but your credit gets focked.

It's definitely not petty.
Not if your name is Jay and rip off a nice guy like Justin.

No credit damage and support from many S2Ki members to boot:
Jay
Justin

This sucks for the S2Ki community and even more for Justin. People in SD should really urge him to pay up the entire $700 amount.

People that still have his back are just as bad, PERIOD!
Old 12-28-2009, 12:05 PM

$500 >>>>> $0.00 despite being owed $700. Im sure the OP would be happy to get $500 even though $200 is alot of money missing. However, its been sooo long that any further deliberation probably wont result in any real conclusion as lies become "truths" through time (in a person's head at least). As for whether there are any lies being told, no one shall ever knoww MuahAHhahAhahahAH
Old 12-28-2009, 12:12 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm not sure what the details of this situation are, and I don't care to know. But i'd just like to put it out there that there are very few ppl here who know the exact details of what's going on. It's easy to judge when you're not involved.

I personally had an issue with an S2KI member a little while ago involving an item and money that took several months to resolve (8 months i think). There were little discrepancies on each side that kept it from being resolved sooner, but it DID end up getting resolved. So I don't think it's far fetched to have a situation like this that took a year or so. It's easy to say "just leave the $500 at his doorstep" when you don't know the finer details.

I know both people personally and know they're both good people at the core. Just let them handle it. The only ppl whose posts matter here are Justin and Jay's

Hope you guys come to a resolution soon.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by nichigo,Dec 28 2009, 01:12 PM
I'm not sure what the details of this situation are, and I don't care to know. But i'd just like to put it out there that there are very few ppl here who know the exact details of what's going on. It's easy to judge when you're not involved.

I personally had an issue with an S2KI member a little while ago involving an item and money that took several months to resolve (8 months i think). There were little discrepancies on each side that kept it from being resolved sooner, but it DID end up getting resolved. So I don't think it's far fetched to have a situation like this that took a year or so. It's easy to say "just leave the $500 at his doorstep" when you don't know the finer details.

I know both people personally and know they're both good people at the core. Just let them handle it. The only ppl whose posts matter here are Justin and Jay's

Hope you guys come to a resolution soon.
WTF are you smoking?

Your friendliness with Jay just gives you a skewed outlook about what has happened.

Your opinion means nothing.

The man is owed 700 dollars. It should not take a year and a half to get that paid.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:29 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

^^I haven't talked to Jay all year. Like I said, I don't know the details. Yeah it probably should have been paid earlier. I'm just saying that it's not unfathomable that there could have been other details that none of us outside the situation know about that could have prolonged it. I was in a situation similar to this one before, so I know how it can be. That's all I was saying.

Your opinion means nothing either. This is just turning into a post whore thread. Nothing anyone says here is going to make a difference.

I'm done. I said my bit. Ppl here just want someone to jump on lol....nice.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:37 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Unfathomable nor inexcusable.

It sure sounds like you're saying this is all ok. I think that's why people are jumping on you about it.

Your main point was that people are judging without knowing all the info, technically you've done the same. The OP started this post to bring to light what is occurring, the thread serves that purpose well.

I guess if you have nothing to contribute other then argue the OP's thread in its entirety you probably shouldn't post in this thread.

-Greg

Quick Reply: Calling out Jay