California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Calling out Jay

Old 09-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BSeriouS,Sep 22 2008, 01:15 PM
He made the effort to call him already and they have talked about a resolution to the problem already, if there be, so there is no need to open up another can of worms.

I do understand where you are coming from, but this is strictly between Jay and Justin, and no one else should be involved. Since then, they have got a hold of each other and hopfeully this can come out in a professional manner.

PS. He has a girlfriend whom resides in Vegas btw.
Either way, I hope the same as you.. That this gets resolved. But, if what the OP says is true, he should at least called him back.. RATHER then waiting for him to post a thread 6 days after the lack of communication to say he is working on it. Right?

This isnt really "little" money were talking about.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by BSeriouS,Sep 22 2008, 01:15 PM
I do understand where you are coming from, but this is strictly between Jay and Justin, and no one else should be involved. Since then, they have got a hold of each other and

hopfeully

this can come out in a professional manner.
well i think the community should know, so we don't get jacked ourselves, but I've meet Jay at meets and seems like a realllly cool guy, heck we even fronted money to his homey to get his car back to SD.
But this is just wrong, he sold the HT and didn't pay him back.
Yes....hopefully
Old 09-22-2008, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by 2QYK4U,Sep 22 2008, 11:59 AM
Also, I found out that he got fired from a place called "Wawanesa". Interesting.
I just applied for insurance with Wawanesa in San Diego... (otherwise, nothing to contribute to this thread...)

cash on hand or go home man...
Old 09-22-2008, 01:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Eryozgatliyan,Sep 22 2008, 02:29 PM
This isnt really "little" money were talking about.
Exactly. I sold some other items to another SoCal member and he paid me half up front. The remaining balance was $200 and he thought he'd have it within a month or so. Turns out it has taken him a bit longer than expected. I have been even more patient with that sale because the balance due is only $200. $1200 is nothing to sneeze at. My wife and I are buying a condo and every penny counts...hence why we've held off on mod'n our cars for a while.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:35 PM

It sounds like people are taking advantage of your kindness. Like I said earlier; cash in hand or no sale. Period.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by velocityracer,Sep 22 2008, 01:27 PM
if you owed me 1,200 and you gave me a dollar, id take that as disrespect and well.... , but no seriously thats messed now that i find out.

HE SOLD THE TOP!!!! AND DIDN'T PAY YOU!!!

thats just crazy!!
Some would agree with you, some wouldnt. Even a dollar towards the principle would prove that he is trying to pay off the debt whereas ZERO towards the principle shows he does not care. ANYTHING towards his debt> ZERO
Old 09-22-2008, 01:41 PM

Ive already suggested that asa gesture to show he really cares and truly intends on repaying the debt he could give at least some sort of money towards the debt. But how about this, if he truly intends on repaying the debt and acknowledges his debt, he wouldnt have a problem NOW drafting up and signing a legal document acknowledging his debt right?
Old 09-22-2008, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by 2QYK4U,Sep 22 2008, 01:19 PM
BTW...are you the one who ended up buying "my" hardtop? If so, I told you in advance of buying it that I expected you to pay me $1200 of the sales price.
I just recently bought the hardtop from Jay yesterday. Since the hardtop was in his possesion during the time, I gave him the full amount own. I'm not going to go out of the way to pay his past dues to society. That is between you and him. Thats just proper etiquette. I own the hardtop now, and I hope the best for you to to come to a mutual and understanding agreement. Im sure you guys will.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:45 PM

This sucks.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by BSeriouS,Sep 22 2008, 02:44 PM
I just recently bought the hardtop from Jay yesterday. Since the hardtop was in his possesion during the time, I gave him the full amount own. I'm not going to go out of the way to pay his past dues to society. That is between you and him. Thats just proper etiquette. I own the hardtop now, and I hope the best for you to to come to a mutual and understanding agreement. Im sure you guys will.
more

Quick Reply: Calling out Jay