California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Calling out Jay

Old 12-26-2009, 08:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jay: Let's put an end to this drama. I say you owe me $700, you say you owe me $500. I am not going to go bankrupt over $200. Let's call the balance due at this point $500. You've acknowledged that you owe me at least that. At this point I'd rather get $500 from you then nothing.

With that said, when can you pay me the $500 that you have acknowledged to still owing me?
Old 12-26-2009, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Brian Spilner,Dec 25 2009, 09:05 PM
Merry Christmas all.

Justin, do you recall that our dilemma was conflicting prices correct? With that in mind, I let you speak to quite a few people over the phone confirming that YOU were on speaker and that the price was the issue. When I gave you the second payment, you met with one of those individuals at Fusion, correct?

Justin is a great guy, i've bought many things from him. And so have many of you. I refuse to be ripped off, banned, and then at the same time humiliated and harrassed.

Main issue was, Price was set at $2500. Justin told me to give him what I could. We agreed to $1500 cash and the rest as soon as I could. We had some issues, I made a second payment of $500 because he refused the $1000, stating that it was $1200. If you actual read, 2-5 members on the forums, posted in this thread stating YES, YOU WERE ON SPEAKER PHONE.

I'm done with this forum. I've met great people through here, and those of you who TRULY know me, I would hope you can say the same. I've built lasting friendships with people on here. Thank you.

I hate to disappoint everyone. I refuse to pay the amount Justin is asking due to the discrepancy.

Please Ban.
Jay, I can assure you we would not have refused $1000 if you would have been willing to pay it even if there were a $200 discrepancy. The least you could do is pay what you think you owe. How do you sleep at night knowing what you do to people who trusted you with such a large transaction ? Not to mention all the free shit we gave you. I spoke with you on the phone on several occasions where you promised to pay the balance. At no time did you state that you were not paying it for any given reason other than you having to take care of some family ordeals. Please have some decency and at least pay the $500 and we'll call it even!!
Old 12-26-2009, 08:39 AM

You probably will never get it, and even if you do, I say ban this mother****er.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by SEvoIX,Dec 26 2009, 10:38 AM
Jay, I can assure you we would not have refused $1000 if you would have been willing to pay it even if there were a $200 discrepancy. The least you could do is pay what you think you owe. How do you sleep at night knowing what you do to people who trusted you with such a large transaction ? Not to mention all the free shit we gave you. I spoke with you on the phone on several occasions where you promised to pay the balance. At no time did you state that you were not paying it for any given reason other than you having to take care of some family ordeals. Please have some decency and at least pay the $500 and we'll call it even!!
easy way out. JAY/BRIAN you can send another one of your messenger friends to drop off the money or money order. Maybe then you can gradually earn your dignity back on the socal forums
Old 12-26-2009, 08:48 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 2QYK4U,Dec 26 2009, 09:25 AM
Jay: Let's put an end to this drama. I say you owe me $700, you say you owe me $500. I am not going to go bankrupt over $200. Let's call the balance due at this point $500. You've acknowledged that you owe me at least that. At this point I'd rather get $500 from you then nothing.

With that said, when can you pay me the $500 that you have acknowledged to still owing me?
There you go, Jay.
Pay the man his money.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by DanZilla
Now when jdmghostrider was banned and removed, he came back as Brian Spilner. BSerious knew the scammer was Brian Spilner and still supported him and his body shop? Bserious is just as much as a scammer as Jay is, IMO. What kind of moderator would allow a scammer to come back without paying his dues?

I'm seriously starting to think BSerious did know about the scam but didn't really care about any money owed.
Originally Posted by 9KFever
Our very own SD CO and Moderator of the Wheel and Tire forum, Bserious!"

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=705746
Wow. Here we go again. I am way to prideful for you and 9kfever to come in here and question my credibility as a CO/Mod, and question my loyalty and honesty as a person. Please go on and instigate the problem and turn me into that less caliber of a person, by defaming my name and all the help I've given to s2ki. I've done soo much for this community and this site. 9KFever, you are the epitome of what a Moderatior shouldn't be. Egotisical, big headed, and defaming one another, just to elevate yourself as a superior being. Instead of confronting me, another mod about the situation so we can find a solution to the problem, you go and throw me under the bus? I thought this thread was put to rest years ago, yet I find out today. Power-happy much? Having blue stars next to your name makes you think you're the next big thing? please.

Get on my level kid. And instead of basing your assumptions off of computer posts and responses, please do your research, and know WTF is going on, before you try and lose someones cold hard credentials.

I've been out of the loop for the longest time, especially in SD so please don't put words in my mouth as if I knew the scam was going on. Ask anybody. I've been prioritizing my life and myself first, then s2ki for the longest time. I've been inactive, and even tried stepping down as CO due to my inactivity for several, several months. All I did as a person, from a buyer to seller stand point was this:

A) Item being sold.

B) I bought it. What more do you want from me! What was I suppose to do? ask him and every other seller, selling product on this board: "Hey guy, I want your product, but before I buy it, do you still owe people money?" okay, yeah. I even PM'ed justin to see if the hardtop was still available, yet alone, inquire about specific info regarding the safety locks on it. You can even go back in this thread, and I even POSTED our convo that we had. All I did was buy it and that was it. In all honesty, he had all the money in his hand to pay whatever debts he had to society, but that was on him. I am not his financial advisor, but I wouldn't automatically assume that he would pay Justin back. If there was a 3 way type deal, then by all means, It'd probably work out for the better.

What do you want me to do? ban him? If so, I'll GLADLY put in my request to have him off of here asap. This is something that needs to be handled again, outside of s2ki between Justin and Jay. This is embarrassing for myself, SD, and our community.

And 9KFever and DanZilla, lets open up another conflicting thread, let you guys be the dick tracy(s), instigate and investigate it some more with limited info, and put someones title on the line. Yeah?
Old 12-26-2009, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by lookuphere,Dec 26 2009, 09:41 AM
easy way out. JAY/BRIAN you can send another one of your messenger friends to drop off the money or money order. Maybe then you can gradually earn your dignity back on the socal forums
Done with the forums. Cash is being arranged. Everyone can go back behind their computer screens and bash someone else. I'll tell you what, let me post a for sale thread and mrjulius can post in there? Or how about, let's start another thread about Brian Spilner and 9K fever can post his .02?

As Brian Spilner, i've helped a lot of people as well, here let's pry since that's what some of you have already started. Yes, I work in conjunction with a body shop. I started working there AFTER bserious and silentdancer got their cars resprayed. I use their pics as advertisements to all of you. Neither of them had anything to do with this situation. Nor did anyone know who Brian Spilner was. A lot of people started catching on. If I started a list, and people truthfully answered, you'd be amazed. I'm not a scammer, like I said before i've made many friends on here. Life long friends at that. I'm pretty sure they're disappointed in me at the moment and expect highly of me.

As for my "messengers", I told Justin to meet with him because there's awkward tension between the two of us and at the time, threats were in the air. I don't take threats lightly, just ask s2khabitat.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Brian Spilner,Dec 26 2009, 11:17 AM] Done with the forums.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:23 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 12-26-2009, 09:25 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just pay the guy the money and GTFO!!!!!

19 pages, years gone by and this is finally gonna end? I'll believe it when OP gets his money.

Quick Reply: Calling out Jay