California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Calling out Jay

Old 12-26-2009, 03:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 9kFever,Dec 26 2009, 02:12 AM
Exactly. If you say you only owe him $500, pay him the $500 and refuse to pay the other $200. Dont use that excuse to get out of the debt. It's pretty sad that a lot of people in SD knew that you were posting under this name and even called you "Brian" knowing that you owed this debt.

He was banned back in January and has been using this alias to sell, promote his new job, etc. all with most of SD knowing. Thats messed up!

" I have recently started working with an excellent body shop currently called Gold Crest Collision. The shop is located at 5570 University Ave. San Diego, CA 92105. I am putting the name out there for those looking for quality work at an affordable price. If anyone is interested in a quote or looking to get something done, shoot me a PM and leave a detailed message with your name and number so I can get back to you. Here's a look at the work they've done.

Our very own SD CO and Moderator of the Wheel and Tire forum, Bserious!"

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=705746
9K Fever, the instigator, we meet again .

Once again, Bserious has nothing to do with this. I'd never throw names out there, it's politics. The people who DO know the true and full story will never post in this thread because it's pointless. No matter how much you type, people are still oblivious to the fact that it's a hear-say issue. As much as Justin can type in his bash thread, no one will still believe me. I only see people soo ignorant to the issue posting in here.

Stop hiding behind the screen and make your contribution to the SoCal community before you speak. Before people like you started posting, I made my contribution.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brian Spilner,Dec 26 2009, 05:42 AM
9K Fever, the instigator, we meet again .

Once again, Bserious has nothing to do with this. I'd never throw names out there, it's politics. The people who DO know the true and full story will never post in this thread because it's pointless. No matter how much you type, people are still oblivious to the fact that it's a hear-say issue. As much as Justin can type in his bash thread, no one will still believe me. I only see people soo ignorant to the issue posting in here.

Stop hiding behind the screen and make your contribution to the SoCal community before you speak. Before people like you started posting, I made my contribution.
Doesn't matter what kind of contribution you have made before. You are still a unscrupulous scammer.

You have already stated you believe you owe $500. He stated you owe $700. Yet you posted here yourself saying now you will not pay him $500 because he said you owe him more. Way to get out of debt.

Where is the hearsay in that? Where is the ignorance? The only ignorance here belongs to you. I guess you can't man up and do the right thing. Hey but I guess you can keep on deflecting the issue and not pay someone after 2 years. People like you, I hope you stay poor.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:12 AM

LOL, I cant believe this issue is still around, to the CO, this shit is getting pretty annoying. Just do something about it or quit posting to boost this thread. Its obvious, Brian wont pay you, crying about it much and asking a bunch of random dudes on the internet wont help either.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by Millenion LTD,Dec 26 2009, 07:12 AM
LOL, I cant believe this issue is still around, to the CO, this shit is getting pretty annoying. Just do something about it or quit posting to boost this thread. Its obvious, Brian wont pay you, crying about it much and asking a bunch of random dudes on the internet wont help either.
Do something to the filthIEst and see what happens.
Lets all just give everything back and ill buy the top
Old 12-26-2009, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by 9kFever,Dec 26 2009, 05:12 AM
Exactly. If you say you only owe him $500, pay him the $500 and refuse to pay the other $200. Dont use that excuse to get out of the debt. It's pretty sad that a lot of people in SD knew that you were posting under this name and even called you "Brian" knowing that you owed this debt.

He was banned back in January and has been using this alias to sell, promote his new job, etc. all with most of SD knowing. Thats messed up!

" I have recently started working with an excellent body shop currently called Gold Crest Collision. The shop is located at 5570 University Ave. San Diego, CA 92105. I am putting the name out there for those looking for quality work at an affordable price. If anyone is interested in a quote or looking to get something done, shoot me a PM and leave a detailed message with your name and number so I can get back to you. Here's a look at the work they've done.

Our very own SD CO and Moderator of the Wheel and Tire forum, Bserious!"

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=705746
At first when I read this thread, I tried telling myself Bserious didn't do anything wrong because he knew nothing about the scam that was going on.

Now when jdmghostrider was banned and removed, he came back as Brian Spilner. BSerious knew the scammer was Brian Spilner and still supported him and his body shop? Bserious is just as much as a scammer as Jay is, IMO. What kind of moderator would allow a scammer to come back without paying his dues?

I'm seriously starting to think BSerious did know about the scam but didn't really care about any money owed.

Jay, seriously think about this, what would your (RIP) grandmother say/think about you not paying the money? I'm sure if she were still here, she would be disappointed in you for doing what you are doing now.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:56 AM

Jay/Brian is a dbag and has the worst f'ing logic when it comes back to ethics and morals.

"He claims I owe him $700 but I think I only owe $500. Screw paying any of it then! "

Also if you read the story carefully, the scammer is such a pansy that he had his friend make the payment (after claiming he would pay up all of it) rather than show up himself because he knew how pitiful he is.

He has a bunch of FS threads still (one of which includes selling Hello Kitty merchandize LOL)

If he aint going to man up and pay the OP, then we might as well flame him as much as possible and give the OP something to smile & laugh about
Old 12-26-2009, 08:12 AM

Jay, you suck as a person.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Randizzle88,Dec 26 2009, 07:15 AM
Do something to the filthIEst and see what happens.
Lets all just give everything back and ill buy the top
We run in packs.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Millenion LTD,Dec 26 2009, 07:12 AM
It helps others from doing business with him. Wouldn't you like to know if your could potentially be ripped off or put in a situation.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:21 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is total BS!!!!

Lucky you didn't get involved with someone that would of been more willing to do harm to you instead of just calling you out!

Quick Reply: Calling out Jay