California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Calling out Jay

Old 12-25-2009, 08:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FatKidPhoto,Sep 22 2008, 08:06 PM
considering i was there with him listening to you on speaker phone saying to him 2500 and he gave you 1500 that means the balance is 1000...correct?

jay wouldnt have bought the top for 2700 considering i can get it brand new for 2800.

"Jay's fraudulent activities and know that he is not to be trusted...at all."

why are you selling your shell with no pinkslip? inscurance fraud? why would anyone pay for a car for the next 4 years when they dont even have the car anymore?
My case. I believe this is complete BS.

The truth is, you're not getting paid because YOU are trying to up the price on me. AND I get banned for it.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by FatKidPhoto,Sep 22 2008, 07:46 PM
i dont agree at all..

1st. it was 1000 not 1200
2nd. Bserious and no obligation to you what so ever. Considering jay sold the hard top not you
3rd. you an idiot for giving someone the hardtop and not getting all the money know matter who it is.
4th. Your very childish for making a tread on s2ki to make people go against a good person and have people take your side.
5th. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE i dont care what you or anyone else says. FAMILY PROBLEMS COME BEFORE ANYONE AND EVERYONE ELSE.
6th. I dont agree with you going into and telling everyone about his personal life.

I do agree that.

1. Jay has a legal, moral and ethical obligation to repay me the amount due.

And you forgot to mention that jay called you on tuesday saying he had the 1000 and you said " oh i thought it was 1200" hummm.....wierd how the price just goes up....check you pm's before you try and get more money out of someone. and you should have just taken the 1000..your bad.

This is all my opinion and what i have read heard and witnessed withen the last week.
Even more?
Old 12-25-2009, 08:48 PM

Wow. It is Christmas and granted I shouldn't be a dick or whatnot - but you're going to pay this guy his f!cking money.

Discrepancy or not you pay the grand or whatever you owe him. That 200 or whatever can be what he may not get, but you don't get off that easy. You're the biggest loser I've ever had the displeasure to hear of. The fact that anyone even backs you on ANYTHING astonishes me. Looks like there are a ton of other rotten crooks out there. Stop being a f!cking princess. You're a grown damn man, now start acting like one and pay off your debt.

Anyone even remotely defending this joke ass prick is just as bad in my book, I don't care if you're friend or someone I haven't met before. This is just complete and utter BS. Should have been taken care of A LONG, LONG time ago.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:02 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow...
Old 12-25-2009, 10:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brian Spilner,Dec 25 2009, 10:05 PM
Merry Christmas all.

Justin, do you recall that our dilemma was conflicting prices correct? With that in mind, I let you speak to quite a few people over the phone confirming that YOU were on speaker and that the price was the issue. When I gave you the second payment, you met with one of those individuals at Fusion, correct?

Justin is a great guy, i've bought many things from him. And so have many of you. I refuse to be ripped off, banned, and then at the same time humiliated and harrassed.

Main issue was, Price was set at $2500. Justin told me to give him what I could. We agreed to $1500 cash and the rest as soon as I could. We had some issues, I made a second payment of $500 because he refused the $1000, stating that it was $1200. If you actual read, 2-5 members on the forums, posted in this thread stating YES, YOU WERE ON SPEAKER PHONE.

I'm done with this forum. I've met great people through here, and those of you who TRULY know me, I would hope you can say the same. I've built lasting friendships with people on here. Thank you.

I hate to disappoint everyone. I refuse to pay the amount Justin is asking due to the discrepancy.

Please Ban.
Wait so you won't pay him the $500 YOU think you owe him because HE THINKS you owe him more?

Man you are a joke. Way to rationalize to NOT pay on a debt you've owed for like 2 years bud. I don't care what kind of personal issues you have, you gotta be a ghetto mofo for not being able to pay someone such a low amount in 2 years.

Excuses, excuses, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Brian Spilner,Dec 25 2009, 09:05 PM
Merry Christmas all.

Justin, do you recall that our dilemma was conflicting prices correct? With that in mind, I let you speak to quite a few people over the phone confirming that YOU were on speaker and that the price was the issue. When I gave you the second payment, you met with one of those individuals at Fusion, correct?

Justin is a great guy, i've bought many things from him. And so have many of you. I refuse to be ripped off, banned, and then at the same time humiliated and harrassed.

Main issue was, Price was set at $2500. Justin told me to give him what I could. We agreed to $1500 cash and the rest as soon as I could. We had some issues, I made a second payment of $500 because he refused the $1000, stating that it was $1200. If you actual read, 2-5 members on the forums, posted in this thread stating YES, YOU WERE ON SPEAKER PHONE.

I'm done with this forum. I've met great people through here, and those of you who TRULY know me, I would hope you can say the same. I've built lasting friendships with people on here. Thank you.

I hate to disappoint everyone. I refuse to pay the amount Justin is asking due to the discrepancy.

Please Ban.
Not trying to make things worse, But why didn't you pay him the money when you sold the top? And why did the guy who bought the top buy it knowing that it wasn't yours? And lastly, Why didn't OP raise hell, it's all local?

Oh, I guess I did make things worse.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by chairmnofthboard,Dec 25 2009, 11:37 PM
Not trying to make things worse, But why didn't you pay him the money when you sold the top? And why did the guy who bought the top buy it knowing that it wasn't yours? And lastly, Why didn't OP raise hell, it's all local?

Oh, I guess I did make things worse.
lucky for him this is not a low rider forum
Old 12-25-2009, 11:12 PM

[QUOTE=Brian Spilner,Dec 25 2009, 10:05 PM] Merry Christmas all.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Brian Spilner,Dec 25 2009, 09:05 PM
what a fucking
Old 12-26-2009, 01:12 AM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by OC S2K,Dec 25 2009, 11:35 PM
Wait so you won't pay him the $500 YOU think you owe him because HE THINKS you owe him more?

Man you are a joke. Way to rationalize to NOT pay on a debt you've owed for like 2 years bud. I don't care what kind of personal issues you have, you gotta be a ghetto mofo for not being able to pay someone such a low amount in 2 years.

Excuses, excuses, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Exactly. If you say you only owe him $500, pay him the $500 and refuse to pay the other $200. Dont use that excuse to get out of the debt. It's pretty sad that a lot of people in SD knew that you were posting under this name and even called you "Brian" knowing that you owed this debt.

He was banned back in January and has been using this alias to sell, promote his new job, etc. all with most of SD knowing. Thats messed up!

" I have recently started working with an excellent body shop currently called Gold Crest Collision. The shop is located at 5570 University Ave. San Diego, CA 92105. I am putting the name out there for those looking for quality work at an affordable price. If anyone is interested in a quote or looking to get something done, shoot me a PM and leave a detailed message with your name and number so I can get back to you. Here's a look at the work they've done.

Our very own SD CO and Moderator of the Wheel and Tire forum, Bserious!"

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=705746

Quick Reply: Calling out Jay