California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Calling out Jay

Old 12-24-2009, 07:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn! i just read whole 18pages..
well i skipped most of the parts but still!!

i feel bad for the OP..
i've been scammed few times b4.. not as much as $1200 though..

i really hope u can get ur money back.. damn..
Old 12-24-2009, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by hahasti,Dec 24 2009, 09:55 PM
damn! i just read whole 18pages..
well i skipped most of the parts but still!!

i feel bad for the OP..
i've been scammed few times b4.. not as much as $1200 though..

i really hope u can get ur money back.. damn..
Thanks bro! Nobody deserves to be in a position like this...but especially somebody like me. I am one of the most generous people you will find--I've given away all kinds of household items to people I like simply because it makes me feel good. As an example, a week ago I gave a neighbor of mine a Dell desktop setup worth $1k or so simply because I knew he and his family could use it! No, I am not sitting here trying to make myself more than I am, but in the end I am a pretty decent guy and it would be nice if Jay fulfilled his debt to me.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:09 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Best of luck! Merry christmas to you too!

Jay step up and be a man, everyone see's hard times. I've not the patience after this horrible day I've had to read 18 pages but it seems you're clearly at fault.

Pick up your phone on Sunday Or Monday.... and give this guy a call man to man and fix things. At least make him SOME payment as soon as you're physically able. This should be your #1 priority. Have some class man.

-Greg
Old 12-24-2009, 10:49 PM

The shitty thing is he was selling Mugen MF10s. WHICH MEANS HE HAS MONEY.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by mrjulius,Dec 24 2009, 11:49 PM
The shitty thing is he was selling Mugen MF10s. WHICH MEANS HE HAS MONEY.
He's done a lot of shady stuff in the past, I'm not sure if you've followed it. I remember seeing this thread from page 1. I am still in massive disbelief that he still has not paid the OP the money he owes. He came in one time with a sob story about hard times to try and win some sympathy over but now we know he can easily be paying this guy back. He's ripping people off once more and refusing to man up to his mistakes.
Old 12-25-2009, 01:51 PM

wish I saw this thread before I bought stuff from him. But everything seems ok. I haven't tried the headlights I bought from him though yet to see if they work...
Old 12-25-2009, 03:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeap that's him.

Anyone found a way to get in contact with Jay yet about the $700 still owed?
Old 12-25-2009, 06:29 PM

ohhh my lanta!!!!!! i just wasted a good 45 min of my life hahaha na hey you know im aware now and op youve been able to do something way good for fellow enthusiast's and for that you should feel great. I read a post by a younger man though and he spoke about the example being set and just voiced some opinions that although this is unfortunate its just the way things happen sometimes. Ive noticed that being an S2k owner is probably next to street bike riders i think were by far the tightest group of enthusiast's ive ever witnessed. So with that im reminded why i even come on here and hit up new ppl ive met or use my gas to get to every meet i can no matter how far. So i appreciate the perseverance. Hope everyone had a blessed day. hahaha come on i just read that novel and i felt bad about the kid that posted that remark so i hope that clears things up a bit.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:05 PM

Merry Christmas all.

Justin, do you recall that our dilemma was conflicting prices correct? With that in mind, I let you speak to quite a few people over the phone confirming that YOU were on speaker and that the price was the issue. When I gave you the second payment, you met with one of those individuals at Fusion, correct?

Justin is a great guy, i've bought many things from him. And so have many of you. I refuse to be ripped off, banned, and then at the same time humiliated and harrassed.

Main issue was, Price was set at $2500. Justin told me to give him what I could. We agreed to $1500 cash and the rest as soon as I could. We had some issues, I made a second payment of $500 because he refused the $1000, stating that it was $1200. If you actual read, 2-5 members on the forums, posted in this thread stating YES, YOU WERE ON SPEAKER PHONE.

I'm done with this forum. I've met great people through here, and those of you who TRULY know me, I would hope you can say the same. I've built lasting friendships with people on here. Thank you.

I hate to disappoint everyone. I refuse to pay the amount Justin is asking due to the discrepancy.

Please Ban.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:08 PM

so ur not gonna pay?

Quick Reply: Calling out Jay