I'm telling Lilly!!

oh man, someone hacked my account!!
Old 09-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2QYK4U,Sep 22 2008, 12:42 PM
I sent him a PM stating as such.
Ok Cool!

Jay just texted me and stated that he sold the Mugen HT that I sold him. Instead of paying me off, he used the money for some other "personal issue".

SO, if that's the case.. Tell him he has until this evening before his selling rights are revoked and or possibly he will be permanently banned depending on the circumstances
Old 09-22-2008, 12:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He should have never sold the top, now he has no top to give back, and supposedly no money. In life youll find that it is VERY easy to give money out and super hard to get it back from people, even if it is low amounts. What I have found when people owe people money, is if they avoid you, dont even pay one penny towards what they owe, this usually means they have absolutely no intentions of paying you back. If he really has intentions of paying you back, even a good will gesture of a DOLLAR OR ANYTHING towards the principle owed would show he is trying. No matter how bad of a situation, anyone can comeup with 5 10 bucks or ANYTHING to put towards the principle owed if they REALLY care about getting it paid back. The problem is, no enough people feel bad about owing money and it does not even bother them or cause them to lose sleep. Tell him you want even just 10 to 20 dollars this second or ANYTHING to prove he cares. If he cared enough he could pickup a couple shifts at jack in the box or even holding a sign for new houses etc, but he probably does not care enough.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:58 PM
Banned

IM Sorry, im not trying to be heartless at all.. But, I take this type of crap very personally due to my personal experiences.

I don't know either party.. But, if someone owes someone money, the last thing they need to be doing is

1) Buying more mods
2) going to Vegas
3) Not responding to your calls ETC...

This crap makes me MAD
Old 09-22-2008, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Eryozgatliyan,Sep 22 2008, 12:58 PM
IM Sorry, im not trying to be heartless at all.. But, I take this type of crap very personally due to my personal experiences.

I don't know either party.. But, if someone owes someone money, the last thing they need to be doing is

1) Buying more mods
2) going to Vegas

This crap makes me MAD
Not only that but even if he paid a DOLLAR or any pocket change, ANYTHING towards the principle it would show he is trying and I'm sure the OP would show even more compassion than they already have.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Eryozgatliyan,Sep 22 2008, 12:58 PM
1) Buying more mods
2) going to Vegas

This crap makes me MAD
He made the effort to call him already and they have talked about a resolution to the problem already, if there be, so there is no need to open up another can of worms.

I do understand where you are coming from, but this is strictly between Jay and Justin, and no one else should be involved. Since then, they have got a hold of each other and hopfeully this can come out in a professional manner.

PS. He has a girlfriend whom resides in Vegas btw.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by BSeriouS,Sep 22 2008, 02:15 PM
He made the effort to call him already and they have talked about a resolution to the problem already, if there be, so there is no need to open up another can of worms.

I do understand where you are coming from, but this is strictly between Jay and Justin, and no one else should be involved. Since then, they have got a hold of each other and hopfeully this can come out in a professional manner.

PS. He has a girlfriend whom resides in Vegas btw.
That is the problem right there--there have only been discussions of Jay repaying me; he keeps talking about different ways of coming up with the money and when he does come up with the money he spends it on something else.

You are correct that this is between Jay and myself, but the rest of the SoCal community has the right to know about sales transactions gone bad.

BTW...are you the one who ended up buying "my" hardtop? If so, I told you in advance of buying it that I expected you to pay me $1200 of the sales price.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:22 PM

Just give me the hardtop for free and everyone is happy
jk I meet jay before really nice guy I hope everything works out
Old 09-22-2008, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Italia,Sep 22 2008, 12:59 PM
Not only that but even if he paid a DOLLAR or any pocket change, ANYTHING towards the principle it would show he is trying and I'm sure the OP would show even more compassion than they already have.
if you owed me 1,200 and you gave me a dollar, id take that as disrespect and well.... , but no seriously thats messed now that i find out.

HE SOLD THE TOP!!!! AND DIDN'T PAY YOU!!!

thats just crazy!!
Old 09-22-2008, 01:28 PM

Freaking people. Just pay the goddamn money already.

Quick Reply: Calling out Jay