California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Calling out Jay

Old 12-21-2008, 07:53 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Maybe it's time you just take some parts in the meantime and hold on to them.

I can't say I haven't done it before.

-Greg
Old 12-21-2008, 10:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Honestly Jay needs to be a man and pay his debt. He post frequently on the san diego forum. So he is around.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by midnightsunset,Dec 21 2008, 09:14 PM
BTW He inquired about buying my Amuse exhaust once he sold the HT. GL
Old 12-22-2008, 08:23 AM

cant u file a small claim?
Old 12-22-2008, 08:25 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^

$25 dollars is the minimum limit is it not?

-Greg
Old 12-22-2008, 09:13 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This sucks! I go into the SD section and see him post up from time to time
Old 12-22-2008, 10:07 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not saying that I am one for violence, what so ever... I hate it to be quite honest.

But, I would find it very difficult not to punch this guy in the throat if I was you, and I came across him

As stated, I am not making any references to violence, just saying that I would find it very difficult
Old 12-22-2008, 11:10 AM

I'm not avoiding Justin whatsoever. I still post cause I have no intentions of running from him. If you're afraid that I have money to give you but i'm spending it on other things than think again. That's probably why you've been trying to call me correct and it gives you the "The subscriber you have called..." speech right? Well I don't have a phone now. The last time you PMed me what did I tell you? I'm still out of a job and still trying. It's kind of hard to say you're going to confront me because you won't get anything out of it? What's the point? I'm doing my best to get your money, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here. All I can do is acknowledge and reassure you.

And I still don't get why people are posting up with instigating comments. If you are serious just PM me your number, I have no problem calling you and meeting up with you. Just ask Marcos.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by jdmghostrider,Dec 22 2008, 01:10 PM
I'm not avoiding Justin whatsoever. I still post cause I have no intentions of running from him. If you're afraid that I have money to give you but i'm spending it on other things than think again. That's probably why you've been trying to call me correct and it gives you the "The subscriber you have called..." speech right? Well I don't have a phone now. The last time you PMed me what did I tell you? I'm still out of a job and still trying. It's kind of hard to say you're going to confront me because you won't get anything out of it? What's the point? I'm doing my best to get your money, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here. All I can do is acknowledge and reassure you.

And I still don't get why people are posting up with instigating comments. If you are serious just PM me your number, I have no problem calling you and meeting up with you. Just ask Marcos.
Thanks for posting Jay. I've PM'd you a few times over the last 2 weeks and haven't got a response from ya. At this point if you have anything for sale you might as well give it to me to satisfy your debt.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by jdmghostrider,Dec 22 2008, 12:10 PM

Give your car up as collateral then. Whether its paid or not, working or not. You aren't working or giving the guy a dime so take the bus or have mommy and daddy help.

The OP is way too generous in this matter. Business is business, feelings and personal issues are not to be involved. Be thankful it wasn't me or another member not as patient.

BTW - Love your post about the fruit in your sig. You must be speaking about yourself.

Quick Reply: Calling out Jay