California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Calling out Jay

Old 11-19-2008, 06:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JasonSBAP1,Nov 19 2008, 06:11 PM
alot of you guys are completely pathetic !! stop trash talking someone you dont even know... maybe if someone died in your family you would have a little heart... i know money is monet but come on... alot of people in here are posting from LA and shit... your not even involved so stay out... its pretty distastful that this thread is still open to allow fair game trashing on someone having a hard time !! get a ****ing life !!
hey Mr. Bleeding Heart. Since you seem to care so much, why don't you loan him the money to pay off his debt?

We're a community here in SoCal S2ki. So when we hear that there is one member of our community screwing over another member, you can damn well bet the farm that people here will get involved. I don't give a rat's a$$ if someone is going through tough times or not. It's still no excuse to lie and steal. Yeah, you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. That just means you need to work your a$$ twice as hard to make things right. You don't start making excuses. No matter what... you make things right!
Old 11-19-2008, 06:15 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by GideonP,Nov 19 2008, 07:05 PM
hey Mr. Bleeding Heart. Since you seem to care so much, why don't you loan him the money to pay off his debt?

We're a community here in SoCal S2ki. So when we hear that there is one member of our community screwing over another member, you can damn well bet the farm that people here will get involved. I don't give a rat's a$$ if someone is going through tough times or not. It's still no excuse to lie and steal. Yeah, you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. That just means you need to work your a$$ twice as hard to make things right. You don't start making excuses. No matter what... you make things right!
Amen to that. Gideon lost his membership? No way!
Old 11-19-2008, 06:20 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by carrera4,Nov 19 2008, 06:57 PM
Constructive solutions are much harder work then blame.
Does the debtor have any S2000-related items he is willing to sell? If yes, he could deliver those items with a suggested price range to, say, BC. BC could then list them for sale and collect the cash then pass the proceeds to the creditor. In essence, BC would be an escrow agent.

BC's Escrow Service is OPEN for Bizness

Old 11-19-2008, 06:25 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^Is not a bad solution.

I'm checking out but think about working out a long-term solution/forbearance. Obviously this guy is still "involved" and you want him to stay that way. People move to far away places because of issues like this.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bert05GPW,Nov 19 2008, 08:20 PM
Does the debtor have any S2000-related items he is willing to sell? If yes, he could deliver those items with a suggested price range to, say, BC. BC could then list them for sale and collect the cash then pass the proceeds to the creditor. In essence, BC would be an escrow agent.

Good idea. Jay why dont you just do this?
Old 11-19-2008, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Bert05GPW,Nov 19 2008, 07:20 PM

i doubt it anymore parties want to get involved?
Old 11-20-2008, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by JasonSBAP1,Nov 19 2008, 07:11 PM
alot of you guys are completely pathetic !! stop trash talking someone you dont even know... maybe if someone died in your family you would have a little heart... i know money is monet but come on... alot of people in here are posting from LA and shit... your not even involved so stay out... its pretty distastful that this thread is still open to allow fair game trashing on someone having a hard time !! get a ****ing life !!
You're pathetic, and so is JDM Ho Rider! I've been following this thread the whole time, and he's just irresponsible. If I had a friend like him you can bet your a$$ that I'd tell him off instead of defending him. All his butt buddies say that we don't know the full story so we should just stfu. We obviously don't know the fully story, because he refuses to post.

Do you think the state would give a damn if you lost your job, and a loved one yet still had to pay child support or alimony? Hell no! I have been through hard times, and I still found a way to pay my debts. I would never F*$# anyone over like that.

I could be posting from LA, SD (home of the low battery Chargers), or BFE. What does that have to do with anything?

As Butt Cracker would say, get a membership. Then you would be able to sell JDM Ho Rider's parts that he can't sell himself on here.

Semper Fi!
Old 11-20-2008, 12:55 AM

hahah, dont be bringing the chargers in this with your raiders avatar

4-6
2-8

STFU.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Business is Business, leave your personal life out of it.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Millenion LTD,Nov 20 2008, 02:55 AM
hahah, dont be bringing the chargers in this with your raiders avatar

4-6
2-8

STFU.
Don't be bring the Chargers in this with my Raiders avatar? Makes no sense. What does make sense is that the Chargers have no Super Bowl rings, so why don't you STFU, trick!

Keep this on topic before Butt Crackers locks it.

Quick Reply: Calling out Jay