California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Calling out Jay

Old 09-22-2008, 08:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 9kFever,Sep 22 2008, 08:39 PM
The way those PM's came off to me was almost like you were hoping he would buy it, so Jay would have the funds to finish the transaction.
i agree

and justin never said anythign about jay owing any money to him
Old 09-22-2008, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by 9kFever,Sep 22 2008, 09:39 PM
The way those PM's came out to me was almost like you were hoping he would buy it so Jay would have the funds to finish the transaction.
That is correct. In one-way, shape or form I was expecting the proceeds of the sale of the HT to come to me. Whether it be from the new buyer or from Jay. Bottom line is that Bserious knew that the hardtop wasn't fully paid for by Jay. Plain and simple.

Now..let's look at the last part of your statement: "so Jay would have the funds to finish the transaction." Did Jay finish the transaction with me? No. Did he pay me a single penny. No. He straight-up kept the entire proceeds from the sale.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:43 PM

It might be best for him to simply return the hardtop to me

so does that mean your going to give don his money back?
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by FatKidPhoto,Sep 22 2008, 08:41 PM
i agree

and justin never said anythign about jay owing any money to him
No. Justin did, read Bserious's own posts.

Originally Posted by FatKidPhoto,Sep 22 2008, 08:06 PM
considering i was there with him listening to you on speaker phone saying to him 2500 and he gave you 1500 that means the balance is 1000...correct?

jay wouldnt have bought the top for 2700 considering i can get it brand new for 2800.

"Jay's fraudulent activities and know that he is not to be trusted...at all."

why are you selling your shell with no pinkslip? inscurance fraud? why would anyone pay for a car for the next 4 years when they dont even have the car anymore?
Well, you are partially correct. my husband stated to Jay that he would sell the HT to Jay for a discounted price if Jay were able to bring forward buyers for other parts on my husbands car--which he did not do. I believe the discoutn was around a couple hundred dollars, but it really doesn't matter at this point. If Jay feels that he only owes $1,000 vice $1200, he should get great satisfaction in fulfilling a minimum debt of $1,000. If jay wants to settle this debt for $1,000 vs $1,200, we would be willing to do so at this point. If it is a matter of miscommunication, we will take the fall on it. But to completely ignore a such a debt over $200 is a complete misnomer. Yet he continues to do nothing but avoid his debt. I don't ****ing care if he pays us $1k or $1200. The point is that he has a debt to fulfill and he has made no attempt.

If you want to rub in the bullshit associated with the loss we have experienced, then go ahead. I will tell you straight up, the s2k was intended to become a dedicated track car, it didn't. There was a lot of consideration taken into this decision and it just boiled down to what we had already invested, and the ridiculous amount we would have to invest in the future--considering unforeseen costs.

Putting that up against the responsibilities we saw in our future, we chose to just give it up and put it behind us--with a huge loss. Jay is only maximizing that loss by not paying a fair price for the product he purchased. Again, Jay was told that he would receive a discount if he were able to bring other customers to my husbands numerous sales. He did not follow through with that and was obligated to pay list price for the HT. I can link you if you see it necessary.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:45 PM

The bottom line is this, why hasnt he even paid like 50 bucks towards the debt just to prove he cares?
Old 09-22-2008, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by SEvoIX,Sep 22 2008, 08:43 PM
Well, you are partially correct. my husband stated to Jay that he would sell the HT to Jay for a discounted price if Jay were able to bring forward buyers for other parts on my husbands car--which he did not do. I believe the discoutn was around a couple hundred dollars, but it really doesn't matter at this point. If Jay feels that he only owes $1,000 vice $1200, he should get great satisfaction in fulfilling a minimum debt of $1,000. If jay wants to settle this debt for $1,000 vs $1,200, we would be willing to do so at this point. If it is a matter of miscommunication, we will take the fall on it. But to completely ignore a such a debt over $200 is a complete misnomer. Yet he continues to do nothing but avoid his debt. I don't ****ing care if he pays us $1k or $1200. The point is that he has a debt to fulfill and he has made no attempt.

If you want to rub in the bullshit associated with the loss we have experienced, then go ahead. I will tell you straight up, the s2k was intended to become a dedicated track car, it didn't. There was a lot of consideration taken into this decision and it just boiled down to what we had already invested, and the ridiculous amount we would have to invest in the future--considering unforeseen costs.

Putting that up against the responsibilities we saw in our future, we chose to just give it up and put it behind us--with a huge loss. Jay is only maximizing that loss by not paying a fair price for the product he purchased. Again, Jay was told that he would receive a discount if he were able to bring other customers to my husbands numerous sales. He did not follow through with that and was obligated to pay list price for the HT. I can link you if you see it necessary.
im sorry about your loss...i assumed things. just like alot of people are doing here.

jay does need to pay no dought, BUT say if jay gave you 1000 2 weeks ago and never sent anyone to buy the rest of your parts. In a year or whenever would you call him saying wheres my 200?
Old 09-22-2008, 08:49 PM

Wow. Amazing how people can be so oblivious to other's problems.

1. I'd like to thank everyone for looking into my personal life.
2. I'd like to thank those who have or tried to support me and wait for a response.
3. 9Kfever thank you for instigating.

I've spoken to Justin, i've simply told him that serious family issues have come up that require me to, all in all sell, my car. I go to school full time, i'm trying to work at Sharp Memorial Hospital, and my grandmother passed away and she doesn't have funeral coverage. I would love for my grandmother to be buried not cremated. Not to mention, my grandfather is in the hospital for blood cancer and is on his deathbed. I'm sorry if you didn't come across that in your investigation into my personal life. Would you like to know more? I have 3 delinquent credit cards, a delinquent loan, and a deferred car payment. I've been struck 3 times within the past month, 2 hit and runs. My car's been in and out of the shop with no rental coverage. I'm sorry i'm the oldest son, not to mention, the only one with leverage to even put my grandmother in a grave. What else do you want to know? I used to work for discount tire as a tire technician. I went to school at Morse. Big ups to all of you who have instigated the situation. I'm ex-military, do I know what integrity means? Of course. Avoiding phone calls? Only to deal with the stress put on my shoulders without having to hear that I owe someone money. Did I mean to? NO. Any of you put yourselves in my shoes, i'm sorry that life is life and as of right now shits really taken a dump this month. Family ALWAYS comes first.

Thank you 9Kfever for not selling me that bumper . Stereo equipment? A simple question about speakers I am getting for free?! Las Vegas to see my girlfriend. What else do I need to explain.

I have no proof besides Fatkidphoto listening to a conversation over the phone quoting "2500". And yes I did call Justin last tuesday telling him I will have a check coming.

Bserious has nothing to do with this whole situation. He simply bought the hardtop from me. Jason bought my wheels from me. What did I do with the money? I put my grandmother in a grave. Why am I selling my car? So I can pay off that debt to the funeral home. Why am I buying a rear bumper? It's the cheapest way to fix the car before I sell it.

Thank you s2ki community I've met great people here and had great memories. Wish you all the best of luck. Justin, you will have your money once my check comes in and I went through texts' with you earlier explaining the situation.

Ban me if you want.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Italia,Sep 22 2008, 09:45 PM
The bottom line is this, why hasnt he even paid like 50 bucks towards the debt just to prove he cares?
Exactly. It sounds like they would be open to a payment plan or deferral of payment until later, if he would just acknowledge the debt and promise to pay eventually, (preferably in writing).
Old 09-22-2008, 08:53 PM

End of thread....lock it and let them talk by phone.

Quick Reply: Calling out Jay