California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Bad neighbor... AGAIN.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad neighbor... AGAIN.

Hey guys.. ready for this?

So many of you may remember the whole story about my a** of a neighbor. He hit our cars, messed up our sprinklers, complained about the water from the sprinklers he messed up, harassed my mom, made her go to the hospital, parked and still parks his cars out front just so we can't park there, sweeped glass, dirt- anything and everything in front of our driveway, among other manipulative and hateful things. It's been quiet for some time until now.

The other day we parked one of our cars on the part of the street that sits in front of BOTH his and my house. We actually parked the car partially in front of my driveway so he maybe wouldn't hit the car again (which is what pretty much started everything the last time). We were wrong . At night he parks behind it and hits hit, leaving scratches on the bumper. We didn't do anything about it because from past experiences with this guy, we know that NOTHING good will come out of it.

This morning, I get a phone call from Anleth giving me devastating news. My S got involved this time . Anleth was leaving the house, driving down the street in the S (since he usually takes that to work as I don't want to take her down to Hollywood everyday) so he was obviously driving at a slow, steady pace. Our neighbor gets picked up by his co-worker. They're in the co-workers black mustang tailgating the S like crazy. When he finally pulls up next to Anleth the co-worker starts swearing at Anleth-- for going slow I'm assuming. Anleth responds with a quick flip of his middle finger and continues driving. As Anleth is waiting to make a left turn onto the freeway, they drive by and Anleth hears a loud bang on the S as if they threw something at him. Anleth pulls over on the freeway to see what happened and now there's scratches all over my bumper from them throwing something at the car.

Anleth's calling the sheriff's to see if there is anything we can do, especially to get the car fixed!! Cross your fingers or say a prayer for me... hopefully we can finally get this guy to stop or at least have the law get him for the things he's done to us. If any of you have any realistic- REALISTIC suggestions on what we can do please let me know!!

-jess
Old 10-14-2008, 09:32 AM

wtf, hearing your stories is so painful...

i guess boobie traps were invented for a reason....

good luck with the claim...
Old 10-14-2008, 09:39 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Oh man, I thought things have settled down since then. I guess not. I thought the idea of having surveillance cameras were a good idea, no?
Old 10-14-2008, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by 1036AP2,Oct 14 2008, 09:32 AM
wtf, hearing your stories is so painful...

i guess boobie traps were invented for a reason....

good luck with the claim...
haha you said boobies

btw jess sorry to hear this is still on going I hope you have a night surveillance camera set up at home so you can catch this ass hat in the act of wrong doing.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:45 AM

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

this is easy...

get a camera and record the activity outside of your house and press charges.

with anleth, but sure anleth states that he witnessed the "attack" with the thrown object...and he would probably need the person's license plate, so next time they carpool, write it down. press charges.

regarding the bumper scratches, why don't you file a claim with your insurance and provide them with your neighbors license plate information. he would get a point on his insurance and raise his rates, i'm sure that would get his attention. if you file a claim with insurance, be sure to tell them someone witnessed the event, if you don't capture it on camera.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:48 AM

They were total jerk offs!!!

But your friend's mistake was giving them the finger.... with idiots these day and road rage..... The best thing to do is not give them eye contact, ignore them, and try to avoid them...... We all know they are in wrong by why mess with trouble?? Its a hassle and it only leads to trouble..

Anyways good luck... but i think it'll be hard to get this fixed up.....
Old 10-14-2008, 09:48 AM

[QUOTE=jyeung528,Oct 14 2008, 09:45 AM] this is easy...

with anleth, but sure anleth states that he witnessed the "attack" with the thrown object...and he would probably need the person's license plate, so next time they carpool, write it down.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jyeung528,Oct 14 2008, 09:45 AM
this is easy...

with anleth, but sure anleth states that he witnessed the "attack" with the thrown object...and he would probably need the person's license plate, so next time they carpool, write it down. press charges.

regarding the bumper scratches, why don't you file a claim with your insurance and provide them with your neighbors license plate information. he would get a point on his insurance and raise his rates, i'm sure that would get his attention. if you file a claim with insurance, be sure to tell them someone witnessed the event, if you don't capture it on camera.
All go ideas.

You guys have got to be tired of this by now. I don't know how you guys are so passive about it. I think I (most people as well) would have snapped by now.

You for sure need some cameras. Keep in mind, there is no reasoning with tweekers.

Good luck with it
Old 10-14-2008, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by TurtleS2k,Oct 14 2008, 09:42 AM
haha you said boobies
Old 10-14-2008, 09:50 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

small claims man.... be done w/ this guy.

if you can't handle the problem legally....handle it illegally.

-G

Quick Reply: Bad neighbor... AGAIN.