California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Appreciating this moment of clarity

Old 07-27-2008, 06:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Appreciating this moment of clarity

just to put it out there in the universe.. am very thankful for what i have in my life, and am grateful.. so grateful that any aggravation /discontent/ felt towards anyone has been diffused. it feels good to let go. ill start with making amends. Hi BC (i know cletus & brian, u fell off your seat right? ) this is how positive im feeling right now. maybe its a runners high and starvation getting to the higher functions..

man was i pissed off in 2006 and 2007. hahahahaha *kicks self in 2006 and 2007*

thank you all who lived thru it, allowing me to vent and responding so supportively, even if only by laughing at the stated misery/moaning/complaining, because i certainly am laughing at it today.. LOL some of the chit i wrote (in regards to men/relationships.. was totally, just flat out a reflection of how i felt at the time in regards to my own relationship. ). Looking at it now even, its giving me a headache / stresslike symptoms of high blood pressure and a twitching vein in the upper left temple while thinking "oh dear god can't believe i took that bs. what a waste of time!" You guys were right, should've ditched it way early.

now i know how Alex (Mr.Eryzogatlian) feels when he reads these essay-length responses. got tired of reading my own crap sheesh.

"the sweet, is never as sweet, without the sour." soo true. so, so true.

anyone else have a moment of clarity/realization that they've leveled up from "idiotic tendencies due to blind faith and ideals" to "slightly less stupid than yesterday"? if so, know that i share with you this gratitude to have the wonderful things/people in this oh so fqed up world.

my friends dad said it best. "150 years ago California became a state. back then, we were broke, had no money, there were gunfights on the streets at night, and it hasn't changed since."

show someone you care. you can never show it enough.

EDIT: clarification of thought.
Old 07-27-2008, 06:02 PM

Bi-polar much?

When you feel good, you fell f#$@ing awesome huh.
Old 07-27-2008, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Currahee474,Jul 27 2008, 06:02 PM
Bi-polar much?

When you feel good, you fell f#$@ing awesome huh.
bipolar? no. don't think so.. more reflective.. i look back often to learn from mistakes.. and this time, im laughing at how rediculous they were when at the time it was such an emotionally charged event in my life. it got to a point where "enough is enough, ive had it! I''ve had enough of these mother****qn snakes on this motherfqn plane!" and blew that chit outta finance. not even an unwind rewind. just DONE!

so now, im glad.. SO HAPPY to be free, to let go of all that bs..
Old 07-27-2008, 06:20 PM

alright, thats enough clarity. delete. haha.