California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

AP2 JDM headlights

Old 03-04-2007, 12:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AP2 JDM headlights

well i got a pair of S2000 JDM headlights but they were for an AP1 (which is a whole lot different from AP2's) wen i purchase'd dem from ICB Motorsports in AZ (worst customer service ever) i pretty ask dem before i order'd dem if these would fit and they sed it would, so wen i got dem i was pretty much like WTF!!! (they wont let me return them neither without charging me a 25% restocking fee; about $200) well i have a pair of brand new AP1 JDM Headlights if any one was interested selling for $850 (the exact price that im getting them for) and i was wonder where i would be able to find some JDM headlights that would fit my AP2, i seen them before but now i need to knoe where i would be able to get them, so if anyone knoes where i would be able to get some or if some one is interest'd in these AP1 headlights let me know...

Thanks peps,
Brice aka Spooks
Old 03-04-2007, 12:57 PM

uh... there no such thing as jdm ap2 headlights. also IBTL get a membership and sell them
Old 03-04-2007, 01:01 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by geoff2005,Mar 4 2007, 01:57 PM
uh... there no such thing as jdm ap2 headlights. also IBTL get a membership and sell them

theres JDM ap1 lights, for the 00-01 have the clear diffuser, 02-03 have the clear diffuser + chrome strip above the hid.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:16 PM

i ono if there JDM spec or Euro spec but they have dem pretty much AP2 housing with Clear diffusers... i ono if anyone else has seen dem, but i had a link for dem but the comp crash'd and it was all lost
Old 03-04-2007, 01:41 PM

Just as an FYI, you're not allowed to sell without being a member, and if you look at the top of the page on the main socal forum page, there is a For Sale section. Thats where you need to post.

ibtl
Old 03-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Kel

Err... the only difference between AP2 JDM/EDM headlights and USDM lights are the light pattern. Any clear diffusers on AP2 headlights are installed aftermarket by opening the headlight assembly and replacing the lenses.

BTW, all the Socal COs are in AZ right now, so theres no one to lock anything.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by silentdancer,Mar 4 2007, 02:01 PM

theres JDM ap1 lights, for the 00-01 have the clear diffuser, 02-03 have the clear diffuser + chrome strip above the hid.
Not all JDM headlights have the Chrome
Old 03-04-2007, 02:45 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yep, JDM AP2s look the same as ours with the amber.
I guess the JDM ones you bought aren't working because the ballast mount differently. I know people reuse the AP1 ballasts on AP2 headlights, but never heard of it the other way around. I have AP2 headlights with my AP1 ballasts and fitting the ballasts on was a major pita.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:08 PM

those were not the right ones, wen i spoke with the rep i was like are you sure and he confirmed it... i only knew of one website that actually had them, but like i sed earlier the link got lost so i guess once again imma need to start all over... not really into the AP1 look on my AP2 that would pretty much be down grading in a way (no offense AP1's) but thanks tho for all the response well let me know if anyone comes up with suming...

Thanks,

p.S. *Dantheman* FYI my real point of this post wasn't to sell dude and yes i know this is the wrong section to be posting it, thanks for the non-help dude...
Old 03-04-2007, 08:20 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by Spookee,Mar 4 2007, 09:08 PM
those were not the right ones, wen i spoke with the rep i was like are you sure and he confirmed it... i only knew of one website that actually had them, but like i sed earlier the link got lost so i guess once again imma need to start all over... not really into the AP1 look on my AP2 that would pretty much be down grading in a way (no offense AP1's) but thanks tho for all the response well let me know if anyone comes up with suming...

Thanks,

p.S. *Dantheman* FYI my real point of this post wasn't to sell dude and yes i know this is the wrong section to be posting it, thanks for the non-help dude...
THERE IS NO COSMETIC DIFFERENCE IN JDM AP2s AND OUR AP2s.

You really should do your research before dropping $850. S2ki is a great, informative website. Atleast, it has been for me.

edit: You work at JDMHondaParts and no one their knew???

Quick Reply: AP2 JDM headlights