California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Another S2000 BROKEN INTO! LOOK FOR STOLEN SEATS!

Old 06-12-2003, 12:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well here is my sad, sad story. Last week Wed. morning at 2AM I went down to check on the s2000 and put the cover on her. She was parked outside under covered parking in front of the apartment and we where home all night. I went next to the car and noticed the top sagging. Some MOTHERER cut my top! I got a little closer to notice my seats where stolen!! AHH!! I called the police and she was towed away the next day In the end the roof needs to be repaired, the seats are gone, the shift knob was stolen, and the car was scratched and damaged in several places that need to be repaired. The estimate is a low $8140, but is going to be closer to $8500 when they are done. I am still not sure when I will have my baby back. But, two days later I caught some little shits breaking into a CRX and stealing the subwoofers. I am just hoping it
Old 06-12-2003, 12:54 AM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by shockwave667
[B]Well here is my sad, sad story. Last week Wed. morning at 2AM I went down to check on the s2000 and put the cover on her. She was parked outside under covered parking in front of the apartment and we where home all night. I went next to the car and noticed the top sagging. Some MOTHERER cut my top! I got a little closer to notice my seats where stolen!! AHH!!
Old 06-12-2003, 01:01 AM

Hey BC,

Thanks for the tips. Actually I was lucky enough that I was not in a lease at that apartment. So it looks like I am moving back downtown to a building with some safe underground parking I figure this is the best first move to avoid this situation from happing again.
Old 06-12-2003, 09:40 AM

damnn that really sucks...you don't happen to goto ucsd do u??...cuz my car is parked outside all the time with a cover. I have one more night here before I leave for the summer and never come back since I will transferring to uci. I hope they dont get my seats or do anything to my car, and it has already de-badged and keyed!! can't stand people who do stupid things like that. I hope those guys get caught and severely punished.

Jason
Old 06-12-2003, 10:12 AM

Sorry to hear that. What part of SD do you live in? This is the second person from SD that i've heard this happened to in the last 2 months. Once again sorry.

Kevin
Old 06-12-2003, 10:27 AM

damn, sorry to hear man.
Old 06-12-2003, 11:40 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jsc2K
[B]damnn that really sucks...you don't happen to goto ucsd do u??...cuz my car is parked outside all the time with a cover. I have one more night here before I leave for the summer and never come back since I will transferring to uci. I hope they dont get my seats or do anything to my car, and it has already de-badged and keyed!! can't stand people who do stupid things like that. I hope those guys get caught and severely punished.
Old 06-12-2003, 12:00 PM

damn that sucks..what's with all the san diego jackings? i live right by mission valley as well
Old 06-12-2003, 03:10 PM

damn man very sorry to hear that. good luck with getting it fixed.
Old 06-12-2003, 03:21 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

I live in a apartment too and someone tried 2 times to get into my S, but unfortunately for them I don't go to bed until wee hours in the morning so I was able to run out to the car once the alarm went off. I've been lucky enough to park my S at my dads house several cities away, at least it's safer than a apartment complex. Sorry to hear about the bad news.

Quick Reply: Another S2000 BROKEN INTO! LOOK FOR STOLEN SEATS!