California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

Almost run off the road....

Old 07-19-2006, 09:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Almost run off the road....

So I was headed home with my girlfriend after watching "Click" at around 4:30PM northbound on the I215 when we came to some traffic. My friend Travis in a Silver GSR was following behind me and I tried to make a pass around some dickhead in a Purple/Maroon Chevy Impala with the plates "Ochoa SS" doing 65 in the fast lane. Apparently he didn't want me to and cut me off then sped up and I followed behind then moved over into the fast lane (2 Lane Highway) - As I was just approaching the driver side door the guy decides he doesn't want me to pass and jerks his wheel towards me and comes straight at me and pretty much pushes me over towards the median and I backed off honking my horn which just caused him to slam his brakes and making me slow down from 70-75ish to 20 several times and almost caused me to crash a few times. I finally made it around him and the guy decides he wants to ****ing chase me wtf?? So I pull off the freeway after putting a good 20 car gap on him only to see him flying off the ramp and trying to make a right turn from the left turn lane (3 lanes over) almost hitting several cars and almost hitting me again. He blocked off all the lanes and didn't let me move so I tried to put it in reverse and get out but some guy in a Silver VW pulled in and we collided Anyway - I was pissed off and really upset that some jackass like this would put me and my gf in danger for no ****ing reason then decides to tell the police that I was trying to race a black NSX. People these days.....

Cliff Notes:
1) Guy in a Maroon Impala tried to run me off the road because I tried to pass
2) Chased me down almost causing an accident
3) Blocked me in and caused me to damage my 4 week old GPW rear bumper.

Sorry for the long story guys - I just really needed to vent. I was just seconds away from bashing his face in with the Louisville Slugger I had in my trunk from the batting cages.

If you see this guy around, be careful.

Anyone have a AP2 GPW rear bumper for sale? Or can recommend any good shops near Temecula/Murrieta. Thanks.
Old 07-19-2006, 09:18 PM

Man sorry to hear about that...jerks like that piss everyone off, but theres usually nothing else you can do but ignore them.
Old 07-19-2006, 10:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you never know...ochoa jerkoff might have a gun?

get on the cell phone asap call it in as road rage... "some guy is trying to kill me"
keep 911 on the phone until the police show up.... do you have a video camera?

carry PEPPER spray.. big can
Old 07-19-2006, 10:55 PM
AP2

sorry about what happened...im surprised you didnt bash his face in...good luck with fixing/buying a new bumper..
Old 07-19-2006, 11:52 PM

Isn't there a number you can call? I remember there being one when I went to traffic school a while back if there was no cop around and something like that happened, all you'd have to do is call the number, tell them whats happening, and give them the make/model/license plate number, and they'd track him/her down, and send out a letter to that person saying that the public was watching them.
Old 07-19-2006, 11:57 PM

Jack@ss! Sorry that someone put you and your gf through that. Picturepro is right on the money. You should have called the police and been especially careful because a person that is willing to go through all that is more likely to be carrying a weapon.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:01 AM

Yea, I know what you guys mean. I'm glad no one got hurt and if I have to pay a few hundred bucks for a new bumper it's better than me or my gf being in the hospital. I should have called the cops and video taped it on my phone or something, but everything was just happening so fast that I didn't think about it. I was just really focused on getting away from him before he could do anything else.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:19 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn sorry to hear that. Be careful! I had a gun pulled in me by a jackass like that like 2 years ago.

BTW... how was "click"?
Old 07-20-2006, 07:29 AM

Sorry to hear it man..Next time call the cops.

Also..Forget pepper spray, carry BEAR Spray.

Like this. 20%...........ouch

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guard-Alaska-Bear-Spra...1QQcmdZViewItem
Old 07-20-2006, 10:07 AM

I had something similar happen to me yesterday on our way home. We were on the 15 S about to reach CalOaks going 75 in the middle line.. this guy that must have been going 60 cut us off NASTY... like SLAM on the brakes not to hit him nasty. I honked + highbeamed him as I slammed on the brakes and all he did was SLOW DOWN further.. then when we tried to change lanes he trying to block the next lane over... luckily we switched fast enough while he was busy breaking. As we passed him he just smiled and laughted.

Almost looked like he did it intentionally.

I generally don't have too many problems with Murrieta/Temecula traffic.. but I guess you just never know...

Sucks that your endeavor ended up in a fender bender though. I'll keep an eye out just in case though. Complementary pinstripes?

Quick Reply: Almost run off the road....