California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

ALERT: Money Market Accounts Frozen

Old 09-17-2008, 12:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Sep 17 2008, 11:56 AM
^ It's not the illegals that I hate, they're true to form. It's the moronic Americans that I have a problem with

Don't act like I'm a racist like Zach (Curahee)
Yeah, you sound like the moronic Americans you're talking about.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:12 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

^ I don't think they're the biggest threat to this country... I hadn't said that either, I simply showed some facts and pointed out that illegals benefit from the #1/#2 largest spending pools. Yes the comment was made to stir "nicotunes" up but he knows also that I can't stand how a federal crime (like crossing our boarders illegally) is regularly tolerated and in some cases supported in this country.

I AGREE ABOUT THE MORTGAGE MELTDOWN AS A PRIMARY PROBLEM. The mortgage meltdown is the result of GREED on all ends. The big buisness side, the greedy home loan workers and the parties working with them. All of whom should have known better. They only have themselves to blame in my mind.

I think my claim is far more accurate then yours.... your making the claim that greedy rich people are the only people to blame. That's plain silly sir.

Let's face it... there's greedy poor people to blame just the same.

-G
Old 09-17-2008, 12:13 PM

[QUOTE=05TurboS2k,Sep 17 2008, 12:29 PM] ^
Old 09-17-2008, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Sep 17 2008, 12:56 PM
It's the moronic Americans that I have a problem with
Me too.....................

Old 09-17-2008, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by ESCALVANTE,Sep 17 2008, 01:06 PM

You really think illegals are this country's biggest problems?!??!? The greedy rich people committing white collar crimes are the only ones you really have to blame here.

The single biggest problem is the Mortgage Meltdown. That is what caused this credit crunch and the events leading up to our current situation.

I realize your comments are geared towards stirring the pot but you always revert to making ridiculous and misguided claims against illegals. I realize not all illegals are productive but your comments are geared towards ALL illegals.

In keeping this thread friendly and sardonic:
Old 09-17-2008, 12:15 PM

ENRON also came to mind ( I watched fun w/ dick and jane last nighte )..... but then again, it's hard to point out the millions of ways that the bottom of the chain steal/exploit from their own local employers. I've seen it happen countless times.... it won't be in the papers but it ads up. What about insurance claims? Nobody seems to feel bad about ripping off an insurance company. (I can understand why lol) Still it hurts us all in the end.

It's easy to point a finger at rich people and blame it alllllll on them. What I'm saying is.... we ALL have ourselves to blame in one way or another. I can think of ways I've caused destruction. Having illegals here costs us in the billions though without a doubt. That's one more way that we take a kick in the nuts that we shouldn't have to take. THAT was my point.

BUT PLEEEASE this is the rambling thread lets get back to rambling not politics. Esclavante no hard feelings, WHAT IS UR NAME BTW!!!! after all this arguing I still don't know it.

-G
Old 09-17-2008, 12:38 PM

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

BERT.

it's a relief to read posts that make sense. thanks for being informed and logical.

some people's post are almost always off-topic and fly into unrelated arguments based on sentiment.

your thread started off really well and you addressed comments and questions on point...but unfortunately this has veered into an unintelligent debate over ... i don't even know...
Old 09-17-2008, 12:39 PM

^ none of us know ....shhhhhh

OK OK BACK TO TOPIC!!!!!!!

So.... predictions??? Should people start puling their money?
Old 09-17-2008, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by 05TurboS2k,Sep 17 2008, 01:15 PM
we ALL have ourselves to blame in one way or another.

BUT PLEEEASE this is the rambling thread lets get back to rambling not politics. Esclavante no hard feelings, WHAT IS UR NAME BTW!!!! after all this arguing I still don't know it.

-G
Not me. I have not done anything to cause this crap.

Yes, let's get back on track.......and not like Metrolink.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by jyeung528,Sep 17 2008, 01:38 PM
BERT.

it's a relief to read posts that make sense. thanks for being informed and logical.

some people's post are almost always off-topic and fly into unrelated arguments based on sentiment.

your thread started off really well and you addressed comments and questions on point...but unfortunately this has veered into an unintelligent debate over ... i don't even know...
But Bert likes to and cause panic.............

Quick Reply: ALERT: Money Market Accounts Frozen