California - Southern California S2000 Owners Southern California S2000 Owners

**SOLD OUT **Official**MEGAMEET III Signups and Waiting list!!

Old 06-15-2003, 08:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Driver 1st Name & Last: Anthony Ma
Driver Pass: TBA
Color: Yellow
Driver Shirt - XL
Pass Shirt - XL
Participant#: Wait List #83

hmm.. 8 people before me..
Old 06-16-2003, 09:10 AM
Community Organizer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Payments Starts: June 17th 2003 and ends June 23th 2003. Anything after June 23th (If space is availible) is $35.00 Single and $45.00 Double. 1st come 1st serve basis, no checks, PAYPAL only: mikeyusc@hotmail.com. Payments are due soon because we need your info to place an order on these mugs, and imprint each members name on our Commemorative limited edition S2000 Mug. Please include in your PayPal payment notes:

Correct Format FOR PAYPAL:
*Driver User Name
*Driver FULL 1st Name & Last:
*Driver FULL Pass: 1st Name & Last:
*Driver Shirt Size:
*Pass Shirt Size if Applicable:
*Color of Car:
*Email Address: *important*
*Sponsor if applicable: (Name of company if you are planning to sponsor this event)
*Participant#:
**Friday night \"PRE-PARTY\" Dinner # of total people: We would like a firm Commitment on this answer. We do not want to over book a Restaurant. There is a charge to overbook at most Restaurants. (This is a tradition dinner for out of state, non and southern cal people, and TITS members) Price range: $10-20.00 generally includes a meal and drink (Non-Alcohol) Dress Casual
**Saturday night BANQUET # of total people: We would like a firm Commitment on this answer. We do not want to over book a Restaurant. There is a charge to overbook at most Restaurants. (This is a tradition dinner for out of state, non-southern cal people, and TITS members) Price range: $20.00 -25.00 generally includes a meal and drink (Non-Alcohol) Dress Casual.

Note: \"Flash Back Show\" has been canceled, But replaced with \"ICE-Breakers\" activities. You guys will love it!

Note: Note: After you have sent payment:

1. Print out receipt as proof of payment
2. MUST logon to www.motive-force.com/megameet
to COMPLETE REGISTRATION. Without this, you pre-registration is not complete and you will not be recieveing important emails (directions, locations) in regards to this event.

The *waiting list* starts now at number 76-90, if anyone (pre-registered participants) decided not to pay by the date posted, then you'll be bumped in to the meet. You will be notified, please keep checking www.Motive-force.com/megameet for updates. Thank you everyone.
Old 06-16-2003, 11:03 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm considering getting a hotel/motel room for Fri night, to avoid getting up too early or getting caught in traffic from the SFV.

Any decent locations to stay for Fri/Sat night?

I don't know where the event is being held (aside from Irvine) and would like to check out possible spots to reserve a room.
Old 06-16-2003, 11:07 AM
Community Organizer

Originally posted by rworne
I'm considering getting a hotel/motel room for Fri night, to avoid getting up too early or getting caught in traffic from the SFV.

Any decent locations to stay for Fri/Sat night?

I don't know where the event is being held (aside from Irvine) and would like to check out possible spots to reserve a room.
Contact CEO2B for more info. Az and Frico booked 12 rooms already. Thay can add another one.

BC
Old 06-16-2003, 02:05 PM

BC -

W/O going through the last 140+ replies again, I can't remember when/how we'll be notified if we are able to go to the event. I'm on the wait list, 7 or 8 back and I'm guessing I'll be able to go, but was wondering what gauge I need to look at to stay on top of this. I'm traveling all next week and will have limited access. Any thoughts?
Old 06-16-2003, 02:10 PM
Community Organizer

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 4Motto
[B]BC -

W/O going through the last 140+ replies again, I can't remember when/how we'll be notified if we are able to go to the event.
Old 06-16-2003, 02:12 PM

TY
Old 06-16-2003, 05:38 PM

I've got a block of rooms at the Courtyard Irvine. $59 per night. If you haven't already done so, pm me and let me know whether you want your own room or to share.

Thanks
Old 06-16-2003, 11:36 PM

all paid for, but i'm not able to fill out the registration form completely. i do not know my passengers name as i dont know who i will be taking yet. is this a problem? can i fill out the form with a "?" please let me know so i can finish the registration process
Old 06-16-2003, 11:47 PM
Community Organizer

Originally posted by s2k_9000rpm
all paid for, but i'm not able to fill out the registration form completely. i do not know my passengers name as i dont know who i will be taking yet. is this a problem? can i fill out the form with a "?" please let me know so i can finish the registration process
Just put down "unknown" But your pass. Shirt size; you must know.

BC

Quick Reply: **SOLD OUT **Official**MEGAMEET III Signups and Waiting list!!