California - Central California & Sacramento Central California & Sacramento S2000 Owners

Update on my Dad.....

Old 04-01-2004, 07:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update on my Dad.....

I just wanted my friends to know that my Daddy passed away on Thursday morning, March 25th at 635am. My mom, uncle, Michael, Matthew and I were with him when he took his last breaths and quietly slipped away. I can not tell you the void that it has left in my heart. The one thing I can say, for those that still have parents, cherish them. It is hard for me to imagine my life without my Daddy. Thank you for all of your prayers. You are wonderful friends.....XOXOXO
Old 04-01-2004, 07:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kathy,
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Our sympathies are with you and your family.
Camille and Tim
Old 04-01-2004, 08:55 PM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kathy, he was very lucky to have a family like yours, and you were very lucky to have had the time you had with him. I'm sorry he's gone. At least you can smile knowing that his spirit watches over you and smiles when he sees you smiling.
Old 04-02-2004, 06:11 AM

Kathy I am so sorry to hear about your dad, but for sake of everyone, be strong espically for Matthew. It is hard for kids to understand where grandpa went. He is in gods wonderful hands now to care for in another place. Cherish the memories.

PS Now I know why Theresa and I haven't been able to get a hold of you!!.

Love ya gal
Old 04-02-2004, 07:33 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Kathy, we as well are very sad to hear of your loss, but as Raj said, he is watching over you and your family. Take heart in who you still have and we are here for you if you need us.
Old 04-02-2004, 02:24 PM

Kathy, I don't know you, but I know your pain. I lost my Mom last year and now I watch my Dad, sinking away in his loneliness. I too know the empty and helpless feeling.

If there is one thing I have learned, it is to make sure those you love know it and you enjoy the time you have with them to the fullest. This time passes far to quickly to take it for granted.

My thoughts and my prayers go out to you.
Old 04-03-2004, 07:26 AM

Kathy,

Glenn and I are very sorry to hear about your loss. I know that no words can help at this time, but know you have friends that care, and for that your dad is probably smiling down on you in admiration for what a wonderful daughter he has raised. and that just shows us what a wonderful man he must have been. lots of love and friendship is with you.

G&T

PS I'm just a phone call away, when your ready.
Old 04-05-2004, 10:33 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Kathy,

Melissa and I are very sorry to hear the bad news. We are here for you if you need us.
Old 04-07-2004, 09:08 AM

Kathy, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, both my parents are alive and well and I cherish every moment I can spend with them, heck they love coming to S2000 events! Life is so short, we need to make sure our family and friends are aware that we love them, so don't let a day go by without showing that!!
Old 04-07-2004, 09:21 AM

we need to make sure our family and friends are aware that we love them,
Blair you sure said a mouth full with this statement. People now a days just don't realize how much they are cared for. They are so quick to put friends or family on the back burner. I surely cherish having the family members I do have and would do ANYTHING for them and my friends. I have had 4 friends loose family members in the last few weeks and I feel for them in this hectic time of life for all. Again my prayers are with anyone who has lost a loved one!!!!!

Quick Reply: Update on my Dad.....