California - Central California & Sacramento Central California & Sacramento S2000 Owners

Some Photos from May 5th Meet!!

Old 05-05-2002, 05:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some Photos from May 5th Meet!!

Rebecca and I had a wonderful time, the food was great Blair! It was wonderful to meet everyone in person. Here are a couple of pics I took, please post more if you've got 'em.
-Robbase

Old 05-05-2002, 09:52 PM

Hey Rob, nice meeting you too. Can't believe you live so close to me and we haven't run into each other. Talk to you soon...
Old 05-05-2002, 10:03 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wow!! You sure didn't waste any time. Awesome pics!! Unfortunately, my camera isn't digital, but as soon as I get the film developed, I'll post mine as well.

Blair, let me take this opportunity to thank you for organizing such an awesome get-together. The food was great, and so was the hospitality. You did a fantastic job putting it all together. Thanks!!

Thanks to Rolling Audio for coming. Hope it was worth your while!! The offer still stands...you want a spin, I'll toss you my keys.

It was very nice meeting all of you!! It's good to put faces to those names I see here all the time. And I'm NOT changing my lame screenname. Too many people know me this way now.

s2kbug: Thanks for the encouragement and guidance from both of you!! I really enjoyed our conversations. We'll be talking again soon.

DJAdams and Majestik, I really enjoyed the drive. It was fun cruising with the '02 crew!! Let's do it again soon. Next time, I'll take it easy. I mistook all the VTEC engine revs as a message to pick up the pace...sorry!!

Tim and Camille...Happy Anniversary!! Great to see you there.
Anthony...good to see you again. Great looking clear headlights!!

And of course, the cars that are responsible for all this can't go without mention. I can't wait to do it all again. I look forward to seeing you all at the national meet, and hopefully I'll be seeing some of you sooner.
Old 05-05-2002, 11:01 PM

Rob, where's da love bro? No pic of my car! j/k...It was nice meeting you and your wife. It was also really nice meeting the rest of the Sac Town gangs...I had a blast! Blair, as always, u r da man! Thanx for everything Blair...Will see you guys again soon! btw, thanx Neil for showing us the audio goodies!
Old 05-06-2002, 06:30 AM

Wow you guys were quick. But I agree yesterday was a fantastic time. We enjoyed seeing all the cars and meeting the people. Everyone is so enthuastic and proud of their cars. Blair the food was excellent also. Yeh it was fun cruising the Elk Grove strip with Station and Majestic. Thanks to Neil it was great to talk to someone who does know something about stereos. Lets plan a run again before June nationals or if interested we can plan something at our house. We have good music, ping-pong and darts. See ya.
Old 05-06-2002, 09:07 AM

Thanx for the pics Rob! I had a great time yesterday. I enjoyed meeting everyone and checking out the cars. Blair, thanks for putting together the BBQ! Neil, thanks for coming out and showing us the audio goods. See ya all soon!
Old 05-06-2002, 09:55 AM

Hello guys,
I wanted to thank Blair for having the get together and to extend a big thank you to the members that made me feel very welcome, even though I got there a little late. I am looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
Old 05-06-2002, 11:01 AM

Rob~ Thanks for posting those pics. I really like that shiny silver one in number 3

Station ~ You're welcome to stop by the shop and "talk shop" anytime.

Blair ~ Thanks for getting us together. It was great meeting everyone.

Let's do that run to Kirkwood SOON!
Old 05-06-2002, 03:51 PM

Hey Rob,
Nice meeting you and thanks for sharing the info about your car. It gave me some ideas. I like the second pic with my Harley in it. You could have gotten a little closer

Blair, thanks for the outstanding spread.
Old 05-06-2002, 06:04 PM

Thanks Blair!!! food was great. It was nice meeting all
of you!! and seeing all the S2000's. Here are some of
my Pics.

Silver 02.

Quick Reply: Some Photos from May 5th Meet!!