California - Central California & Sacramento Central California & Sacramento S2000 Owners

LOST my DOG

Old 02-04-2006, 09:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down LOST my DOG

My dog has been gone for about 5 hours and I think someone has taken him . He has never been gone for more than 20 mins. and I along with several other people have looked everywhere, but can't find him. If anyone is near the ELK GROVE area (Waterman & Elk Grove) please keep an eye out for him. His name is Henesy and he barks a lot, but doesn't bite (crys when strangers pick him up). Please call me if you have seen him (801) 523-9666.

He doesn't have the sweater on and no collar, but he looks very distinctive. His body is shaved where the sweater is and has fur on his legs and above the neck.

old picture, he's shaved now:

she misses him terribly:
Old 02-05-2006, 08:51 PM

found him this morning after sticking hundreds of fliers up
Old 02-05-2006, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by C4SxM5,Feb 5 2006, 09:51 PM
found him this morning after sticking hundreds of fliers up
Glad your dog can read ....my dog is just learning to drive my car... but she has a problem with the clutch...

oh... and congratulations on getting your dog back! I know you must be very happy right now.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:28 AM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad you found the little booger. We had a dog that was lost for 6 months that we found.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by s2000raj,Feb 6 2006, 08:28 AM
Glad you found the little booger. We had a dog that was lost for 6 months that we found.
Now that sounds like an incredible story... I would like to hear more about that...
Old 02-06-2006, 09:27 PM

WOW 6 months!!! Well here's what happened with my little guy. He was found infront of some model homes (about 2 blocks away). A lady saw him and told her husband to pick him up at which point my dog bite him . They then went and got a blanket and threw it over him to grab him because he kept on dodging them... The "finders" saw the fliers in the morning and called us and boy was HENESY happy as hell to get out their cage and see his GF
Old 02-07-2006, 05:40 AM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ron,

WHat had happened is that one day our 13 year old American Eskimo came up missing. This dog never wandered off. We searched and searched to no avail. Then we heard that a white fluffy dog had been found run over, so we gave up hope. That freezing Indiana winter our friends who lived 6 miles away kept saying they saw her but they couldn't catch her (she was still spry and very skittish). We didn't believe it. Then in March we got a call from the vet who said that someone had found a dog and brought her in for a chekup and wash. It happened to be our vet who recognized her and had been informed that she had 'died'. Well it was our dog and the back story was that some shitty little kid stole her and took her home because he wanted to keep her. THen when his mom said no he just set her free. Fortunatly she was an eskimo dog because she was homeless for that whole Indiana winter. The lady who brought her in saw her around, found out the story and decided to keep her because she seemed abondoned. Well in the end we got her back and she lived 3 more years. My mom wouldn't let me track down that kid and bury him under the snow somewhere.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by s2000raj,Feb 7 2006, 06:40 AM
Ron,

WHat had happened is that one day our 13 year old American Eskimo came up missing. This dog never wandered off. We searched and searched to no avail. Then we heard that a white fluffy dog had been found run over, so we gave up hope. That freezing Indiana winter our friends who lived 6 miles away kept saying they saw her but they couldn't catch her (she was still spry and very skittish). We didn't believe it. Then in March we got a call from the vet who said that someone had found a dog and brought her in for a chekup and wash. It happened to be our vet who recognized her and had been informed that she had 'died'. Well it was our dog and the back story was that some shitty little kid stole her and took her home because he wanted to keep her. THen when his mom said no he just set her free. Fortunatly she was an eskimo dog because she was homeless for that whole Indiana winter. The lady who brought her in saw her around, found out the story and decided to keep her because she seemed abondoned. Well in the end we got her back and she lived 3 more years. My mom wouldn't let me track down that kid and bury him under the snow somewhere.
Raj,
A simply fantastic story... amazing....it could be a movie!
The fact that your friends 6 mi. away saw her is incredible as well... did your dog ever visit them before she was lost and she found her way there?
Dogs are amazing creatures...