California - Central California & Sacramento Central California & Sacramento S2000 Owners

Considering selling the S-Pod business.

Old 02-24-2008, 12:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Considering selling the S-Pod business.

My life has taken a new direction over the past year. I'm thinking about selling my business, and want to discuss it here with friends who have supported me through the last 6 years before I list it for sale in a business market place.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Streetsmart: I've been manufacturing & selling the S-Pod rear speaker installation kit for S2000's & '06 up Miatas since 2003.

Streetsmart has supported/participated in s2ki, s2kca, sac2k days and built an impeccable reputation for customer service. A rabid S2000 fan would make the best new owner, and hopefully expand the brand name to include other products.
Another vendor already serving this market could also be a good fit.

After 6 years the S2000 S-Pods are still selling steady with no end in sight. The Miata S-Pods have barely scratched the surface of the market, as I just don't have the time to spend promoting them in web forums such as this. They have great market potential, I believe even better than for S2000's.

I've made a great half time living at this not really needing another job. I've enjoyed the flexibility of setting my own hours since quitting my full time job in 2004. A motivated owner could easily turn this into a full time business, or just enjoy a half time income for part time effort.

If I sell, it will be a complete turn key business with training. I would include enough inventory, and raw materials to make back your entire investment with only the addition or your labor.

Please let me know if you have any interest.
Thanks,
Mark markus95758@yahoo.com
Old 02-25-2008, 09:21 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I wonder if Rolling Audio would be interested?