California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Yee a new purchase

Old 04-12-2012, 03:10 PM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Still have to get wifey approval to mod it but I have this in mind...hehe

This is my favorite view, so siiiick (yes those are IS-F tips)

Old 04-12-2012, 04:00 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

That is a bad ass wagon.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When it comes to wagons, I rarely like them. In this case, that Lexus is awesome! Better looking than their IS300 wagon.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:50 PM

So I can post my S for sale here even I am guest?
Old 04-12-2012, 08:05 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by kaansahbaz
So I can post my S for sale here even I am guest?
No, you can't.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s4play
Still have to get wifey approval to mod it but I have this in mind...hehe

This is my favorite view, so siiiick (yes those are IS-F tips)

hah, Rick...that looks sweet.

the lady has a CT as well, in white... i'm going to have to share those pics you just posted with her.

here hers:

its a great car! and handles as well! she's loves it, i love it too, and she got it in white! haha
Old 04-13-2012, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by LickyMYwalker
depends what you want. car thats fun in turns, or a car thats fun in a sense of gobs of torque and power.
I guess, but its something about being able to to drift tat makes me go oohhh ahhh haha

Originally Posted by S2KVee
Im also trying to convince my gf to sell her tsx for ct200h.. That thing "IS" sexy and fuel efficient also.. I really like the front of that thing.. No so much the rear though.. Good purchase.. Lol
definitely do it, its so worth it and 87 gas! come on who doesnt want it?! We can always shave the back for something more badass ;]

Originally Posted by tkeyyy
it looks good i guess i can hit you up when i need some parts
lmk!

Good choice on the CT - we are picking up one for the wifey as well but we're going F-sport and already got plans to mod it.

I would not say it's that roomy as the STi wagon for sure but certainly looks better than a Prius for sure!

Tell me more about your s2000 for sale!
I checked out Lexus and Subaru on the same day and comparing space between a 2011 Impreza wrx and the 2012 ct200h, not much of a difference. I mean in somt aspects the wrx is longer in size, and by all means awd on the mountains is godly, but at the same time riding in luxury and comfort was some what more appealing. If you want to know more about the s2000, send me a pm (:

and that is a BADASS ct, I would love to make it something like that.

Originally Posted by SoREALemjay
When it comes to wagons, I rarely like them. In this case, that Lexus is awesome! Better looking than their IS300 wagon.
I concur, the only wagons I can find attractive is the STI - WRX, Mazda 3, ct200h, and the Tsx wagon. I was tempted to go tsx wagon, but gas mileage wouldnt be anything compared to this.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Doublade
Originally Posted by eklipz98' timestamp='1334223340' post='21600382
Ahhhh, now I understand, what kind of lexus is that? And also can you post the stats on your supra?
Its the new 2012 lexus CT200H a hybrid with the space of an STI wagon The supra is N/A 5 spd, with intake, exhaust and getting on maintenance. so 240ish hp? Ive taken it up 9 before, but with an open diff its just not as fun.

Originally Posted by adriandjesus
Originally Posted by Doublade' timestamp='1334222255' post='21600369

I've thought about it for a bit, but I think the s2000 would make a really good weekend car..if only I didn't have the Supra to toy around with as well. So yup, the S is up for grabs!
dang where do you work man, buying all these cars like nothing!
hahaha I had to finance it ofc, wouldnt have anywhere near 30k to just spend..

hybrid lexus!
This thing is so sexy!

Originally Posted by slightly2ned
Convert the S to a full time track car, driven with a purpose!
but then what becomes of the supra?
Do you drive the Supra on track? Your Supra would remain the weekend car & your S2K becomes a dedicated track car for HPDE events. Meaning you can non-op it, it probably wont be street driven nor will it be as pretty as you could have it.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:30 AM

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

The only debate my wife is having is F-sport vs. non F-sport. I was going to just pull the trigger on the non-F at the dealer but it's only a few weeks away to port so she wants to get the F-sport version ~ yay!

We'll share pics later but to OP - PM me about your s2000
Old 04-13-2012, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Doublade
Originally Posted by LickyMYwalker' timestamp='1334266706' post='21602531
depends what you want. car thats fun in turns, or a car thats fun in a sense of gobs of torque and power.
I guess, but its something about being able to to drift tat makes me go oohhh ahhh haha

Originally Posted by S2KVee
Im also trying to convince my gf to sell her tsx for ct200h.. That thing "IS" sexy and fuel efficient also.. I really like the front of that thing.. No so much the rear though.. Good purchase.. Lol
definitely do it, its so worth it and 87 gas! come on who doesnt want it?! We can always shave the back for something more badass ;]

it looks good i guess i can hit you up when i need some parts
lmk!

Good choice on the CT - we are picking up one for the wifey as well but we're going F-sport and already got plans to mod it.

I would not say it's that roomy as the STi wagon for sure but certainly looks better than a Prius for sure!

Tell me more about your s2000 for sale!
I checked out Lexus and Subaru on the same day and comparing space between a 2011 Impreza wrx and the 2012 ct200h, not much of a difference. I mean in somt aspects the wrx is longer in size, and by all means awd on the mountains is godly, but at the same time riding in luxury and comfort was some what more appealing. If you want to know more about the s2000, send me a pm (:

and that is a BADASS ct, I would love to make it something like that.

Originally Posted by SoREALemjay
I concur, the only wagons I can find attractive is the STI - WRX, Mazda 3, ct200h, and the Tsx wagon. I was tempted to go tsx wagon, but gas mileage wouldnt be anything compared to this.
you CAN drift a s2k, its not easy but its definitely doable lol. and AWD on mountains aint godly , hopefully the s2k will go to another good home!

also if you wanted a drift car, i would of definitely went with a 240. i know everyone has it but its been researched and a lot of parts are available for the car. cheap coils, welded diff and youre already in the right direction. plus its not expensive if something breaks. is the supra TT?