California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

World Of Warcraft

Old 08-01-2006, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, I used to play Starcraft for hella days! That's back when I was in high school though. The longest game I played took me about 4 hours!
Old 08-01-2006, 11:04 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 8D_In_Trunk,Aug 1 2006, 08:54 PM
I witnessed a marriage get destroyed due to Warcrack. . . screw Springer; this was wayyyyy better. . .
really??? ive seen couples fight.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:13 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

not hard to imagine seeing ppl fight because of WoW. i mean its really absorbing and time demanding. i guess the same is true for other MMORPG. its really sad to see my friends get caught up in it and their social life is confined to the computer terminal... the ironic thing is that they think they're making more friends because they can communicate with people overseas and stuff. really sad. really gay.
i'll give an example about what i'm talking about... i was just at my friends birthday dinner the other night at chevys when the food took hella long to come because we were a huge party and they needed to get it out all at the same time. all he could talk about was WoW. the sad thing was that he cared more about missing his raid with his WoW pals than spending time with friends and family that were right there in front of him. and i asked him why he played so damn much and he goes "coz its hella cool that ppl from all over the world greet me happy birthday!"

Warcrack destroys lives.... =(
Old 08-02-2006, 06:11 AM

Funny you mentioned it... me and my friends phased out of WoW already but somehow got back into Starcraft lol!

U.S. West server bnet

hahaha
Old 08-02-2006, 09:11 AM

alliance or horde?
Old 08-02-2006, 09:25 AM

startcraft!!!!! i play once in a while.
Old 08-03-2006, 06:36 AM

I have to say something for this one. I have experience this game with my brother. Before he has friends. But now when he started playing that FFXI online game. His friends started to fade. Our partents think its just a phase from a break up with his gf. (ex now) So I tried it. I am now been playing for 3 months straight and im noticing that I am usually lack of sleep cuz of the game. Sometimes I am at work worrying of some of the events I might miss on the game. Later yesterday, we went to Subway, I asked him? Are you ever gonna quit playing that FFXI game? his response with a disturbed emotion, "No...no.." I asked him if he is planning on going back to work, he responded with a NO sounding angry a little bit. Then I asked him why he wont go back to work? He didnt respond. I asked him is it because of the game. then he responded and couldnt look at me in the eye, "Yes..." I don't see my brother that same it was before. Now he drinks "Jack Daniels" almost every day. When my parents tell him he needs to go out with friends. He keeps saying he has no friends and he is depressed. He is totaly hooked in this game. Which it makes me pissed. Cuz im losing my brother every min I he is on that computer. So I just want to let you guys know that, its only a game but dont take it too seriously. You dont want to end up like my brother. But now I take my time to take him out as much as possible. Right now I am watching him as much as I can. It can happen to you guys too but dont get too attached to it. Its only a game. It's not gonna love you back, its not gonna take care of you, and pay you money. Friends and Family and work do that. Just watching out for your guys, I dont want it to happen to another person.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

anyone who plays FFXI or mmo's in general.. here you go.

http://gprime.net/video.php/dimablo

Old 08-05-2006, 12:37 AM

use to be on kiljaeden horde. i hate that game. really i do. its worse than drugs. really.
Old 08-05-2006, 09:19 AM

ex-Kiljaeden horde also.

Quick Reply: World Of Warcraft