California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Whos the Guy with the Laguna Blue S2k w/ Gold Work

Old 09-24-2009, 01:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DougS2k,Sep 23 2009, 06:26 PM
i hate kids who don't work, in santa clara theres a few fob's driving v8 m3's, those assholes.
How do you know he doesn't work? and that hes a "kid"? that's being prejudiced...

I don't like ppl who make a lot of assumptions
(unless your not talking about the same guy and posted in the wrong thread)
Old 09-24-2009, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by DougS2k,Sep 23 2009, 06:26 PM
i hate kids who don't work, in santa clara theres a few fob's driving v8 m3's, those assholes.
just earlier today, i was cruising on the freeway going 70 and this joker (whom appeared to be fob-like) one lane over revs up his m3 to get me to race. i dont give in and so he cuts me off and drives away. lol
Old 09-24-2009, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by theonlineguy,Sep 24 2009, 01:06 AM
How do you know he doesn't work? and that hes a "kid"? that's being prejudiced...

I don't like ppl who make a lot of assumptions
(unless your not talking about the same guy and posted in the wrong thread)
cause only "kids" like to race on the street, and they do this all day in this case because they don't work. people who pay for their shit usually drive somewhat normal cause its their money. and he doesn't work because he's seen everywhere.

i see so many fob fuks in e92's its annoying, either that or they drive old ass civics and corollas. non fob ftw, jk jk.

i'm not a fob hater, just hating on rich fobs. i'm korean btw?
Old 09-24-2009, 09:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Silly ricer..hahaha..he should drive his ass into lake merced
Old 09-24-2009, 09:33 AM

I see this guy flying down sunset blvd all the time. Surprised he hasnt gotten enough tickets to slow down.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:44 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DougS2k,Sep 24 2009, 09:41 AM
cause only "kids" like to race on the street, and they do this all day in this case because they don't work. people who pay for their shit usually drive somewhat normal cause its their money. and he doesn't work because he's seen everywhere.

i see so many fob fuks in e92's its annoying, either that or they drive old ass civics and corollas. non fob ftw, jk jk.

i'm not a fob hater, just hating on rich fobs. i'm korean btw?
shoot i pay for my bike and im doing like 90+, even 100+ sometimes AND i take it to the track. occainsionally you wanna let loose, dont be so uptight. would you call all those people driving the canyon/backroads "kids?" it is still a public road.

sounds like someone is just jealous of younger kids having a nicer car than theirs...

back to topoc: i see this guy sometimes. sad to know he'll prolly never be able to get the full experience/potential of the s.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:00 AM

<~ smoked that shiet..... psssshhhhh!!
Old 09-24-2009, 10:18 AM

Lot of punks around the Lake Merced area, for some reason.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by an_orange_s2k,Sep 24 2009, 09:44 AM
shoot i pay for my bike and im doing like 90+, even 100+ sometimes AND i take it to the track. occainsionally you wanna let loose, dont be so uptight. would you call all those people driving the canyon/backroads "kids?" it is still a public road.

sounds like someone is just jealous of younger kids having a nicer car than theirs...

back to topoc: i see this guy sometimes. sad to know he'll prolly never be able to get the full experience/potential of the s.
i understand what your sayin, but if your seen driving like an idiot everytime your spotted, your a kid.

but your also a kid if you tried to race the same guy who was in two different cars.

orange s2k, your a kid since i have to talk to you like a kid. when i refer to "somewhat normal" it includes "doing like 90+, even 100+ sometimes". plus i don't get jealous when someone else drives a honda, only something worth being jealous about.......don't get all butthurt now
Old 09-24-2009, 10:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by an_orange_s2k,Sep 24 2009, 09:44 AM

He's living the 1/4 mile experience down every block

Quick Reply: Whos the Guy with the Laguna Blue S2k w/ Gold Work