California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Where is Spunky?

Old 03-27-2012, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spunkysandoval
It seems that this has become an annual tradition for me. I've been in San Jose for fender work on easter for the past two years LOL. My wife was pissed this time, I completely forgot about easter again this year. It was a challenge to smooth things over, but all is ok now and I'm no longer snuggling my pillow on the couch

See you all very soon !

Old 03-27-2012, 09:52 AM

Any more spots available? Please put me in if there's a open slot.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by iamfillet
Any more spots available? Please put me in if there's a open slot.
Yes Slot 9 is available.

PM'd
Old 03-27-2012, 10:01 AM

Can you please put me in? Slot 9 is for Sunday right? Thanks
Old 03-27-2012, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by iamfillet
Can you please put me in? Slot 9 is for Sunday right? Thanks
Yes its on Sunday.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:12 AM

Sorry please give my spot up. Won't be able to make it.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:37 PM
jza

Please put me down with 4 fenders.

I need them done. If anyone wants to exchange my spot to a different time is welcome.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by lilazngrl4o8
Originally Posted by spunkysandoval' timestamp='1332861064' post='21547967
It seems that this has become an annual tradition for me. I've been in San Jose for fender work on easter for the past two years LOL. My wife was pissed this time, I completely forgot about easter again this year. It was a challenge to smooth things over, but all is ok now and I'm no longer snuggling my pillow on the couch

See you all very soon !
long time!

You're not still in SD area are you?
Not any longer, I've moved to Temecula from OC. I haven't lived in SD for a few years. I started a new position with SDG&E operating their power plants so I bought a place in Temecula. It's much closer to work than it would have been if I stayed in OC.This is a small town, but were really liking it for family life. Lots of young families and the housing is very affordable. Best part of all is now where within 1 hour of pretty much all of So Cal.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:20 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spunkysandoval
Originally Posted by lilazngrl4o8' timestamp='1332866685' post='21548323
[quote name='spunkysandoval' timestamp='1332861064' post='21547967']

See you all very soon !
long time!

You're not still in SD area are you?
Not any longer, I've moved to Temecula from OC. I haven't lived in SD for a few years. I started a new position with SDG&E operating their power plants so I bought a place in Temecula. It's much closer to work than it would have been if I stayed in OC.This is a small town, but were really liking it for family life. Lots of young families and the housing is very affordable. Best part of all is now where within 1 hour of pretty much all of So Cal.
[/quote]

Oooh power plants huh....I'll pick your brain on saturday.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:43 AM

Hey Spencer, looks like your PM box is full so I'm just going to post here for you or anyone else to chime in.

I'm looking to put some rpf1 17x9 all around and need to know what kinda of set up I will need. I'm currently on the UK spec alignment and plan to be on the same alignment after I adjust the ride height from stock wheels to the rpf1s. As of now, I'm going to roll all 4 fenders on our fender rolling day in the bay, and do a rear tab relocation myself. For the rears, I definitely want 255/40 tires, but not too sure what I need for the front. I don't want to flare the fenders and I don't want the stretched tire look either or poke. So my question is with about .5-1" gap all around, what is the meatest tire I can fit in the fronts without rubbing, 225, 235, or 245? I have Buddy Club N+ Coilovers and the tires I'm looking to buy are Dunlop Z1 Star Specs. The rear camber (currently -2.6) seems to be fine for the set up, but how about the front (currently -1.0)?

Also another question, will I have to get rid or the wheel well liner (the big thing that protects and lines the whole wheel well) for the roll? I understand that the fender liners (the small black thing around the lip of the fender) will have to go.

Edit: Or perhaps should I go with a 245/40 all around to increase the longevity of the tires with rotations. Star specs are quite expensive

Quick Reply: Where is Spunky?