California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Where is Spunky?

Old 04-05-2012, 10:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jza
Ouch, I am trying to attend the NCRC event on Sunday. If there is a possible changes of the schedule, please keep me posted. I do understand your concern. Really appreciate the work.
Ok your good to go For Saturday at 4pm
Old 04-05-2012, 10:47 AM
jza

Hanzel28,

Thank you so much!
Old 04-05-2012, 03:31 PM

1 spot now open!

Friday 3pm or Sunday 1pm.

Pm me if intrested.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:50 PM

Isaac did the pretty clean job with rolling all 4 fenders and slightly flaring my fronts. The only complaint that I have is when i got home, I noticed that the paint cracked on the fold about 1.5" on one of the fronts and a small crack in the drivers rear. It is completely unnoticeable unless you look into the wheel well and should easily be covered with some touch up paint hopefully. Also one back part of the rear driver fender was not rolled completely as the passengers. The two fenders on the passenger side are near perfect. And the tab relocation is nice too.

Edit: I don't know if this is normal or not, first time seeing fenders rolled.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mooseman
Isaac did the pretty clean job with rolling all 4 fenders and slightly flaring my fronts. The only complaint that I have is when i got home, I noticed that the paint cracked on the fold about 1.5" on one of the fronts and a small crack in the drivers rear. It is completely unnoticeable unless you look into the wheel well and should easily be covered with some touch up paint hopefully. Also one back part of the rear driver fender was not rolled completely as the passengers. The two fenders on the passenger side are near perfect. And the tab relocation is nice too.

Thanks for posting up your concerns. I do my best to not cause any paint cracks and sometimes it does happen. As far as the fender not being rolled completely, you can come by tomorrow and I'll be glad to look at it for you. I flattened the rears as much as you need and sometimes there is a slight variation from one side to the next so that I can get the shape it needs to be because of the differences on the spot weld locations from the factory. If you have any questions please PM me or call me at 619-200-2093

Thanks again!
Old 04-07-2012, 10:29 PM

Thanks again Issac. You did a great job as always. It was good seeing you again buddy.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:22 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks Isaac! You did a great job!
Now i have to fill the empty space withsome rubber!
Exactly what i wanted. Looks like factory fenders.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by spunkysandoval
Originally Posted by Mooseman' timestamp='1333831851' post='21585859

Thanks for posting up your concerns. I do my best to not cause any paint cracks and sometimes it does happen. As far as the fender not being rolled completely, you can come by tomorrow and I'll be glad to look at it for you. I flattened the rears as much as you need and sometimes there is a slight variation from one side to the next so that I can get the shape it needs to be because of the differences on the spot weld locations from the factory. If you have any questions please PM me or call me at 619-200-2093

Thanks again!
Well if that is the case, then I have no concern
I was just afraid that I would rub because of the slightly not as flat as the passenger (about <.25") so I am content.

Thanks for helping me with my setup and for doing a great job with my fenders. I've looked up the aftermath of a bad roll and feel very grateful for you coming up to the bay to do this for us and thank you Hanzel for setting this up

If I am ever in need for another roll, I will be in touch with you
Old 04-08-2012, 06:16 AM

Thanks Issac. You did good job on mine buddy.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Isaac, it was great meeting you and thanks for coming up on Easter weekend (again) to roll fenders. I was rubbing pretty bad just driving there to the shop. On the way home, I was listening and feeling for a rub and not once did the car rub.

Hanzel, thanks againg for setting this up.

-Cheng

Quick Reply: Where is Spunky?