California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

What was your dream last night?

Old 05-27-2011, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jerZs2k
For the passed month or so i bee having this dream that some faceless hottie kept stalking me. Its crazy because i hear her voice in my sleep. No matter where i was hiding she seemed to find me, and everytime she got real, real close to me, she would have this high pitched screeching yell then i would wake up. Ever these dreams been occuring i been spotting a white complected asian chick with black hair. I mean BLACK hair. I been seeing her for the passed few weeks now at about the same time i go to starbucks @ 2:30pm. Creepy shit man!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus

Just saying...

"In folklore traced back to medieval legend, a succubus is a female demon appearing in dreams who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men.
In modern fictional representations, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress, in contrast to the past where succubi were generally depicted as frightening and demonic."

"Allu are the offspring of Succubi. In Akkadian mythology they were a race of faceless demons that destroyed all that they could capture."
Old 05-28-2011, 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by eklipz98
Originally Posted by jerZs2k' timestamp='1306494057' post='20621879
For the passed month or so i bee having this dream that some faceless hottie kept stalking me. Its crazy because i hear her voice in my sleep. No matter where i was hiding she seemed to find me, and everytime she got real, real close to me, she would have this high pitched screeching yell then i would wake up. Ever these dreams been occuring i been spotting a white complected asian chick with black hair. I mean BLACK hair. I been seeing her for the passed few weeks now at about the same time i go to starbucks @ 2:30pm. Creepy shit man!
Maybe you passed by her in Starbucks sometime in the past?
I actually been seeing her 2weeks straight now. Real creepy. Shes not creepy looking but when i started waving at her i get no response.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by DrisanaRM
Originally Posted by jerZs2k' timestamp='1306494057' post='20621879
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus

Just saying...

"In folklore traced back to medieval legend, a succubus is a female demon appearing in dreams who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men.
In modern fictional representations, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress, in contrast to the past where succubi were generally depicted as frightening and demonic."

"Allu are the offspring of Succubi. In Akkadian mythology they were a race of faceless demons that destroyed all that they could capture."
That is interesting. I still see this woman in my dreams, and for the passed 2 weeks been seeing a hottie eyeing me. I recently dtarted waving at her and i get no response but a deep stare. Like no joke i stare back to like im drawn into her then i'll look away. It freaks me out so bad. What do i do?
Old 06-06-2011, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by jerZs2k
That is interesting. I still see this woman in my dreams, and for the passed 2 weeks been seeing a hottie eyeing me. I recently dtarted waving at her and i get no response but a deep stare. Like no joke i stare back to like im drawn into her then i'll look away. It freaks me out so bad. What do i do?
Bail . Run. Hide. Protect your man bits!

May I also suggest: Salt and Bluebell flowers. Salt goes around the bed or in container near the bed, bluebells go under the pillow.

But hey, if I'm wrong and this major hottie is creepin' on you and you don't mind...ask her out? Might I suggest a movie?
Old 06-06-2011, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by DrisanaRM
Originally Posted by jerZs2k' timestamp='1306578906' post='20625836

May I also suggest: Salt and Bluebell flowers. Salt goes around the bed or in container near the bed, bluebells go under the pillow.

But hey, if I'm wrong and this major hottie is creepin' on you and you don't mind...ask her out? Might I suggest a movie?
salt and bluebells...wth4?
Old 06-07-2011, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by 19wrath85
Originally Posted by DrisanaRM' timestamp='1307428970' post='20656267
[quote name='jerZs2k' timestamp='1306578906' post='20625836']

salt and bluebells...wth4?
[/quote]

I think ill go with the movie!
Old 06-07-2011, 08:43 PM

lmao, i thought you'd never ask...lol...no homo
Old 09-01-2011, 01:26 PM

I still have this reoccurring dream about this faceless woman following and sometime chasing me while I dream that I'm driving on a track. Is that normal for dreams to reoccur?
Old 09-02-2011, 07:12 AM

I literally had a dream about driving recklessly in a Laguna seca s2000 with tan seats... been having this dream this whole week!

not sure why....
Old 11-08-2011, 01:35 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

last night, dreamt that I took a spur of the moment trip to Vegas. while driving around the strip, my driver side door came loose on the hinge, and i was holding it on by the handle and one loose bolt. so I pulled into a hotel main drop-off to fix it, only to be helped by a man who resembled Tony Bennett

Quick Reply: What was your dream last night?