California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

What is really going on in the world?

Old 04-14-2012, 05:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is some great news. Prepare for the debt monetary system to go and equity monetary system to replace it all over the world. Global reset is coming. No more mortgage, car payment, loan? O yea, did I mention mass arrests are coming also? When this happens, I need to know where I can exchange my Federal Reserve Notes toilet paper for real money

MAKE THIS VIRAL! Freedom Reigns-Mass Arrests for the cabal

Deatra hosts with guest Drake. Drake explains that The People have given civilian authority to the services to make changes to bring us back to the true government for and by the people. Drake also warns everyone to not miss read what is going on. They are NOT coming for the people the cabals time is up! Please prepare for the coming "good" change that is coming. Please make this VIRAL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7xCtfQfQx4

http://www.freedomreigns.us/Previous_Shows.html

Iceland forgives mortgage debt of its population

The government of Iceland has forgiven the mortgage debt for much of its population. This nation chose a very different way of stopping the crisis from the rest of European countries. It decided to hear the requests of the population and to put politicians and bankers on the bench of the accused three years after their financial excesses would sank one of the most prosperous economies in 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyxzg58JkYI
Old 04-14-2012, 08:38 PM

New $100 bill

http://www.newmoney.gov/currency/100.htm

Hidden Meaning in the New $100 Bill (by Bix Weir)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3z00CmDcvw

This show tell about the new money:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedom...freedom-reigns
Old 04-14-2012, 10:19 PM

594 BANKER RESIGNATIONS

594 RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS, INVESTMENT HOUSES, MONEY FUNDS
I don't mind if you re-blog this listing. Save yourself the wear and tear on your karma and do me the favor of including http://americankabuki.blogspot.com in your reposting. Thanks to all who have caught minor errors. Special thank to Gabriel at Facebook Global Mass Resignations for some resignations I did not find in my searches.

Abreviations used:
CEO = Chief Executive Officer
CFO = Chief Financial Officer
CIO = Chief Investment Officer also can be Chief Information Officer (head of IT)
COO = Chief Operating Officer
EVP = Executive Vice President
CRO = Chief Risk Officer
INC = Incorporated (can be private held or publically traded shares)
PLC = Public Limited Company (publicly traded shares can be listed or unlisted on stock market)
LTD = Limited Company (privately held)
LLC = American version of LTD, but can have a shareholder/member that is an INC, often hybrids of both
AG = German version of PLC
AB = Swedish version of PLC
SA = Society Anonymous in various latin languages - same as PLC
NV = Dutch version of PLC
BV = Dutch version of LTD
LP = Limited Partners (partnership with limited liability)
REIT = Real Estate Investment Trust

Click here to scroll to latest additions to list, then scroll up.

9/01/11 (USA NY) Bank of New York Mellon Chief Robert P. Kelly Resigns in a Shake-UP
http://goo.gl/NdW7q
9/06/11 (BELGIUM) Dexia confirmed that its CEO Stefaan Decraene had left the company. Its exposures to sovereign debt in the PIIGS nations are larger than its core Tier 1 capital.
http://goo.gl/vuhvd
9/08/11 (US OR)PremierWest chairman John Anhorn retires
http://goo.gl/ltkXf
9/09/11 (GERMANY) European Central Bank (ECB) governing board member Jürgen Stark, who has resigned
http://goo.gl/t83S4

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/p...html#endoflist
Old 04-14-2012, 10:28 PM

2012-04-14 Drake with Bill Wood on Wolf Spirit Radio VERY INTERESTING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgB0an4xXzY

MAJOR EVENT: Liens Filed Against All 12 Federal Reserve Banks

The next major milestone for Mass Arrests of the cabal has now arrived. Liens have now been filed against all twelve Federal Reserve banks. A Cease and Desist Order has also been filed -- to prevent the world's wealth from continuing to be stolen.

PRELUDE TO THE MASS ARRESTS

If you have been following this and certain other websites, then you have already heard the eyewitness testimony suggesting that thousands of conspirators in finance, media, defense, military, corporations and government are about to be arrested.

The mass resignations of CEOs, worldwide -- now numbering well over 450 in the last few months alone -- is a tangible sign that a major event is anticipated within the insider community.

Let's be clear, again, that this is NOT a coup, NOT martial law, and NOT a takeover of the government in any way.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...log/1047-liens
Old 04-15-2012, 10:05 AM

Amazing JFK Speech! He Tells you The Truth!

This video shows you from the word's of JFK himself that there is a force working right now to conceal the truth and that we are resting on a delicate balance in not only this country but the WORLD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KeR3yMZi0g&feature=player_embedded#!

We're literally witnessing the leveraged buyout of a country and that's why I call it a financial coup d'état

Former Assistant Secretary of Housing under George H.W. Bush Catherine Austin Fitts blows the whistle on how the financial terrorists have deliberately imploded the US economy and transferred gargantuan amounts of wealth offshore as a means of sacrificing the American middle class. Fitts documents how trillions of dollars went missing from government coffers in the 90's and how she was personally targeted for exposing the fraud.
Fitts explains how every dollar of debt issued to service every war, building project, and government program since the American Revolution up to around 2 years ago - around $12 trillion - has been doubled again in just the last 18 months alone with the bank bailouts. "We're literally witnessing the leveraged buyout of a country and that's why I call it a financial coup d'état, and that's what the bailout is for," states Fitts.

Massive amounts of financial capital have been sucked out the United States and moved abroad, explains Fitts, ensuring that corporations have become more powerful than governments, changing the very structure of governance on the planet and ensuring we are ruled by private corporations. Pension and social security funds have also been stolen and moved offshore, leading to the end of fiscal responsibility and sovereignty as we know it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUlQ7...eature=related
Old 04-15-2012, 01:51 PM

Received 170 Likes on 125 Posts

Nothing you've presented here is new, or news worthy. So what is this life-changing event you're currently going through? Maybe instead of sharing someone else's content you want to put into your own words some ideas, thoughts, concerns or feelings.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by rob-2
Nothing you've presented here is new, or news worthy. So what is this life-changing event you're currently going through? Maybe instead of sharing someone else's content you want to put into your own words some ideas, thoughts, concerns or feelings.
It may not be new to you but new to someone else. I doubt that though because no one knows 100% of the world. If you do, answer me a couple of questions.

1. Do you know who the Illuminati are? CFR? Committee of 300?
2. Who runs the debt based financial system?
3. What government does the Federal Reserve and IRS falls under?
4. What is Washington DC? Does this state belongs to America?
5. What is de facto and de jure government?
6. What government structure does the US falls under?

If you can answer them all along, why didn't you share with everyone? If you don't have those answers, do the research. If you won't do the research, please go back to whatever you were doing and forget about this thread. You will find out sooner or later. And let say we agree to disagree on this particular topic/thread because I know what you are trying to do and so do you.

Videos pictures are worth a more than thousand of words and they are way better than what I can write.

Anyways, the content belongs to everyone. Sharing is caring. I'm here because I care about everyone of you; even the people I haven't met yet. You guys are all my friends and future friends that I haven't met yet. I know some of you will act the way you do, but that is just human nature. Like I said before, if this thread doesn't suit you, please go back to what ever you were doing.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:31 AM

Received 170 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by S2KN05
Originally Posted by rob-2' timestamp='1334526675' post='21609949
It may not be new to you but new to someone else. I doubt that though because no one knows 100% of the world. If you do, answer me a couple of questions.

If you can answer them all along, why didn't you share with everyone? If you don't have those answers, do the research. If you won't do the research, please go back to whatever you were doing and forget about this thread. You will find out sooner or later. And let say we agree to disagree on this particular topic/thread because I know what you are trying to do and so do you.

Videos pictures are worth a more than thousand of words and they are way better than what I can write.

Anyways, the content belongs to everyone. Sharing is caring. I'm here because I care about everyone of you; even the people I haven't met yet. You guys are all my friends and future friends that I haven't met yet. I know some of you will act the way you do, but that is just human nature. Like I said before, if this thread doesn't suit you, please go back to what ever you were doing.
I am aware of everything you've posted thus far, could answer all your questions but that's not what I asked of you. I asked you to post your own content instead of posting mostly BS youtube videos that are unresearched.

You're taking the lazy man's way in this whole 'sharing' bit. You do none of your own research, state nothing of your own opinion and when asked you post some BS 'prove how smart you are' set of questions. Second time you've pulled this bull shit Minh, second time.

Assume for a moment I'm a whole lot smarter than you, well versed in both legitimate news and most of the content you've post. I'm well informed on the legal standings of our government, financials and foreign policy. I'm also well informed on most of the international groups this country is a part of. Armed with that information begin to speak to me at a level of intelligence greater than you currently are. As a bench mark, if you were in any of the political science class I took you'd be failing.

Since you're going to nit pick on my words here. I'm not asking you to prove your intelligence. I'm asking you to say something worth reading, that you've researched, documented and footnoted. Currently you have no thesis, just a crazy mans ramblings and inability to be held accountable for the content.

As for why I don't share this stuff. I only share what I know. So far you've proved to me, you know nothing in these matters and why I'm giving you a hard time. You're not sharing anything, you're sharing junk. Unresearched, undocumented, ramblings of other people's undeveloped thoughts.

Non-political example. You're the fatty who eats junk food, talking to me, the in shape diet expert on how to eat right. Live it before you preach it son.

Since I'm happy to discuss this topic, don't take my post as anything more than a firm request for you to post something of merit. Something of value, that you yourself have researched and have a well formed grasp of with solid reasoning.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by rob-2
Originally Posted by S2KN05' timestamp='1334542515' post='21610539
[quote name='rob-2' timestamp='1334526675' post='21609949']

I am aware of everything you've posted thus far, could answer all your questions but that's not what I asked of you. I asked you to post your own content instead of posting mostly BS youtube videos that are unresearched.

You're taking the lazy man's way in this whole 'sharing' bit. You do none of your own research, state nothing of your own opinion and when asked you post some BS 'prove how smart you are' set of questions. Second time you've pulled this bull shit Minh, second time.

Assume for a moment I'm a whole lot smarter than you, well versed in both legitimate news and most of the content you've post. I'm well informed on the legal standings of our government, financials and foreign policy. I'm also well informed on most of the international groups this country is a part of. Armed with that information begin to speak to me at a level of intelligence greater than you currently are. As a bench mark, if you were in any of the political science class I took you'd be failing.

Since you're going to nit pick on my words here. I'm not asking you to prove your intelligence. I'm asking you to say something worth reading, that you've researched, documented and footnoted. Currently you have no thesis, just a crazy mans ramblings and inability to be held accountable for the content.

As for why I don't share this stuff. I only share what I know. So far you've proved to me, you know nothing in these matters and why I'm giving you a hard time. You're not sharing anything, you're sharing junk. Unresearched, undocumented, ramblings of other people's undeveloped thoughts.

Non-political example. You're the fatty who eats junk food, talking to me, the in shape diet expert on how to eat right. Live it before you preach it son.

Since I'm happy to discuss this topic, don't take my post as anything more than a firm request for you to post something of merit. Something of value, that you yourself have researched and have a well formed grasp of with solid reasoning.
[/quote]

Lol . I don't really care about your opinion, your thinking, or whatever you may feel because it's obvious that you have a motive. Like I said, you can belief in whatever you want and I'll belief in what I want. I already told you countless time and you are still trying to find ways to start something. It's strange because you don't act like this in real life. You have to remember that I'm your friend. We hung out together. Do I try to find ways to attack you for your thinking? Anyways, I don't play the game that you're trying to play. That's just some kiddy game to me.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:58 AM

Utal signs bill for use of Silver and Gold as competing currency

Watch as customers make purchases with Silver at the event where Govorner Herbert of the state of Utah, signs House Bill 157 Currency Amendment. Further legislation is in motion to advance the use of Silver and Gold as a competing currency with the US Dollar. The Bill can be viewed at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCbrO...hannel&list=UL

That's Impossible: Real Terminators

History Channel's "That's Imposible" program points the artificial intelligence's potential and shows today's technology by examples of stronger, emotionless, faster, incessant killing machines..The episode includes Darpa's projects and also civilian Japanese robots..The ultimate goal is autonomous robots that can decide on their own..and it is closer than we think..and don't forget that the most of the technology is still highly classified..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o02d0dgSvDA

Committee Of 300: Who Are They And What Do They Want?

The Committee of 300 governs the world via a three city state empire, in which the cities pay no taxes and obey their own laws.

City of London Corporation - Financial power centre, established in 1067

District of Columbia - Military power centre, established in 1871

Vatican City - Religious power centre, sovereign in 1929

The Committee of 300 uses a network of roundtable groups, think tanks and secret societies which control the world's largest financial institutions and governments. The most prominent of these groups include Chatham House, Bilderburg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Ditchley Foundation, Club of Rome, RAND Corporation, PNAC and of courseFreemasonry.

Western Europe, excluding the German Empire, was united by the House of Guelph in 1815. The German Empire was conquered in 1918 along with the Russian Empire and the Ottoman Empire following World War I. The thousand year war between the Guelph's and Ghibelline's finally concluded with the Axis defeat in WWII, and the introduction of nuclear weapons, since then the world has been under monopolist control.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2037/...They_Want.html

Quick Reply: What is really going on in the world?