California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

"U got nothing, haha"

Old 05-31-2002, 08:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I find that making friends with people (even the "uneducated" variety) does the most good. Next time they're playing football, they'll think "hey, watch out for Warren's car."

- Warren
Old 05-31-2002, 11:07 AM

Whoever rated this thread one star:

Like I care If you are a real man, leave a comment....
Old 05-31-2002, 11:47 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by chroot
[B]I find that making friends with people (even the "uneducated" variety) does the most good.
Old 05-31-2002, 11:53 AM

Originally posted by carlson

Awwwwwwww poor Carlson only got one star... lemme give you another ONE star... hehehe...

dang man, stop trippin'... you got that mark out so forget about it... it's over dood.
Old 05-31-2002, 12:34 PM

One star is cool.......

"til la sing (star)"
Old 05-31-2002, 02:31 PM

One star is cool.......

"til la sing (star)"

YUP. That DIU-LA-SING star is exactly what you need.
Old 05-31-2002, 02:47 PM

Obviously I didn't want to get into a pissing match...

maybe there's a part of the story that you left out that would make us feel your pain, but from where I stand it seems to be a pretty immature post.

Accidents happen. there could be a thousand reasons why they were playing football and a thousand reasons why they gave you the look they did. From what you said they do not sound immature. it sounds like they were trying to blow-off a little steam and bond with each other.

like I said, maybe there's some part of the story that we missed, but accidents happen, your car is OK, move on. there's no reason to put people down; especially because they do not drive an S2000. there's more to life than this car...
Old 05-31-2002, 03:52 PM

Sorry if this post has mislead you:

I don't put people down normally, unless they are impolite to me first. My co-worker told me that they were standing right in front of my car and threw the football. Some people deserve to be put down. It has nothing to do with their jobs, looks, wealth etc..........

It has nothing to do with what kind of cars they had, even if they drove 360, 911T etc.... and they were rude like that, I would have said the same thing about them.......

There was no reason for them not to appologize, and gave me looks. I was taught to apologize to people when you did something wrong to them, including accidents.

Yeah, right. I am immature because I respect people's cars and never mess with people's cars? I was putting them down because the fact is that they did something to me (my car) and they thought it was ok. I was pissed off and I needed a way to release the anger.... I found that posting on the internet would make me feel better and it was the safest way to do it. If I was immature, I would have walked over to them and talked to them about that and probably got myself beat/killed.... You dont know how those guys looked.....

Accidents happen. True, but some can be avoided. I can guarantee you that I will NEVER damage people's car with a football, not that I don't throw football, but that I have a brain to control myself not to throw football in a parking lot, where there are cars.

If someone hit my car with his/her car on a road, I wouldn't get that pissed off, becasue that's called accident. It just doesnt make sense to me that my car got hit at my company's parking lot with a football If I parked at a park, ok, accidents happen.......