California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

"U got nothing, haha"

Old 05-29-2002, 08:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "U got nothing, haha"

There are immature losers (mentally) everywhere on the planet earth. They would always try to mess with people's cars because they are jealous. These people will never achieve anything and never get to own nice stuff in their life.

A few weeks ago, there were a few immature men, throwing football in the parking lot, at where I work. My co-worker was out there smoking at the moment and saw the football landed on my top. I walked out there and of course they weren't throwing anymore. There was a brown mark on my top. I looked at them and they didnt even say sorry or anything. I didn't even talk to them because you never know what these uneducated people would do. Luckily, I got it off using some convertible top cleaner later on.

Haha, these guys, I am so glad that they are nothing, but a big zero in their life........work their A off just to make a living......never get to drive nice cars.
Old 05-29-2002, 08:47 PM

Some people never learn
Old 05-29-2002, 09:18 PM

Originally posted by s2ktonv
Some people never learn

Whatever that is supposed to mean, I am glad that I have my car and Vtec it every chance I got, they (Losers who mess with people's property) can only do it in their dreams.
Old 05-29-2002, 11:09 PM

So people who play football are uneducated ? How is it that you know that they work their a$$ off and achieve nothing; especially not drive such a fine vehicle that you and I own. Wouldn't it be trip if these guys owned a "nicer" car than ours? Sure would put a new perspective on how you view things, eh? Nevertheless, it is unfortunate that this occured. Just be glad that nothing extreme happened.
Old 05-30-2002, 05:52 AM

Some people never learn
Old 05-30-2002, 08:40 AM

Originally posted by SaV onE
So people who play football are uneducated ? How is it that you know that they work their a$$ off and achieve nothing; especially not drive such a fine vehicle that you and I own. Wouldn't it be trip if these guys owned a "nicer" car than ours? Sure would put a new perspective on how you view things, eh? Nevertheless, it is unfortunate that this occured. Just be glad that nothing extreme happened.

I am not saying that people playing football are uneducated. People playing football in the employees' parking lot during work hours are not very smart. First, you may run into cars and get hit. Second you may damage people's cars. If you wanna throw football, do it in a park, on the grass.

I am not gonna go into details here, but I know what they do for living, they were supposed to be working at that time. Also, After the incident happened, I looked at them, and they gave me a "I-dont-care-about-you" look, what kind of attitude was that? I think they DESERVE TO BE CALLED "uneducated" because they didn't even apologize. They knew that's my car at the time.

Even if "these guys" own nicer cars than mine, and they were throwing football in the parking lot and it hit my car and they didnt apologize, I dont care if they have a PHD or they are CEOs, they are still "uneducated" in some way.
Old 05-30-2002, 09:08 AM

Some people never learn

Learn what?

I love my car and I LEARNED to respect other people's cars.
Old 05-30-2002, 02:48 PM
Ash

Originally posted by SaV onE
Here's to just being a little nitpicky....

While it is possible that "these guys owned a 'nicer' car than ours" for a little while... but would it possible that this case would last very long?

Consider for a moment that these guys have no consideration, no respect for the property of others, and no ability to appreciate this car, what reasoning would you ever have to believe that these guys would know, appreciate, and take care of a car of their own? So they have a fancy shmancy car of their own for a while, would they really know or care how to maintain it?

I for one, having to make the payments, and knowing the guilt of trying to keep the car clean have great appreciation for the car and everyone else who makes the same efforts.
Old 05-30-2002, 03:52 PM

Finally someone got my point.
Old 05-31-2002, 03:09 AM

Originally posted by carlson

Whatever that is supposed to mean, I am glad that I have my car and Vtec it every chance I got, they (Losers who mess with people's property) can only do it in their dreams.
I was talking about the football guys....

Quick Reply: "U got nothing, haha"