California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Thank you, NSX driver

Old 04-16-2015, 11:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interesting topic, I don't think I've had this experience yet while driving my S2000. But really, you shouldn't need someone else's opinion of your car to make you feel good inside. Instead you should feel great every time you drive your car simply because it is an awesome driving experience.
Old 04-16-2015, 04:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sylvan
Interesting topic, I don't think I've had this experience yet while driving my S2000. But really, you shouldn't need someone else's opinion of your car to make you feel good inside. Instead you should feel great every time you drive your car simply because it is an awesome driving experience.
it's not that. the fact that someone else appreciates the s2000, as much as you do, is what makes it gravy
Old 04-16-2015, 08:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tkeyyy
it's not that. the fact that someone else appreciates the s2000, as much as you do, is what makes it gravy
Also, the fact that you're out there enjoying your beautiful machines! Spirited driving and having fun out in the wild.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:00 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

S2000 is my daily driver and mini-vacation escapade after work after 3pm. Life is awesome topdown in a roadster, especially living in SF along HW1 coast. Sometimes I walk towards my car and wonder who's car that is...oh $h*t!!! It's mine I'm so lucky!! Living a dream!!
Old 04-16-2015, 09:56 PM

ohhh how i miss my NSX

Regret letting you go... every day of my life...
Old 04-17-2015, 05:40 AM

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Lots of good replies in here guys. S4play, I def could see why car enthusiasts gravitate towards the S. The S2000 didn't win so many accolades from auto publications just because it was pretty. It seems as if this car still wins awards to this day, and it's been discontinued for 6 years! That truly amazes me, and makes me glad that all of us here own a piece of automotive history.

S2kvee, um yeah, I'd kick my own ass if I sold an NSX that looks like yours lol. Very clean.
Old 04-20-2015, 09:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

s2000 is a better car compared to nsx... only thing that nsx does better is the presence and novelty of owning one.
Old 04-21-2015, 07:10 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had an amazing experience with an older gentleman with an nsx. I had just pulled into the dicks sporting goods parking when, I saw him get out of his red NA2. He was very nice an down to earth, I expressed how in the future I want to own an nsx. He followed by saying, "You have a beautiful s2000 already." He pointed out my good set of tires and how the s2000 has wonderful handling abilities. His comment brought a smile to my face. He proceeded to showing me the interior (ivory) and the engine bay on his nsx. We conversed for about 20mins. He was a total car guy, bc I asked him if he drove the nsx often and he responded with the following: I drive the nsx all time, but I drive a twin turbo Supra on the weekends. THIS WAS THE MOMENT MY JAW DROPPED! This was also, a Caucasian man with a love for Japanese cars. It was and awesome car guy experience to say the least.
Old 04-22-2015, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by XenonKiller99
S2000 is my daily driver and mini-vacation escapade after work after 3pm. Life is awesome topdown in a roadster, especially living in SF along HW1 coast. Sometimes I walk towards my car and wonder who's car that is...oh $h*t!!! It's mine I'm so lucky!! Living a dream!!

LOL +1
Old 04-24-2015, 05:33 AM

Originally Posted by OZS2KCA
I had an amazing experience with an older gentleman with an nsx. I had just pulled into the dicks sporting goods parking when, I saw him get out of his red NA2. He was very nice an down to earth, I expressed how in the future I want to own an nsx. He followed by saying, "You have a beautiful s2000 already." He pointed out my good set of tires and how the s2000 has wonderful handling abilities. His comment brought a smile to my face. He proceeded to showing me the interior (ivory) and the engine bay on his nsx. We conversed for about 20mins. He was a total car guy, bc I asked him if he drove the nsx often and he responded with the following: I drive the nsx all time, but I drive a twin turbo Supra on the weekends. THIS WAS THE MOMENT MY JAW DROPPED! This was also, a Caucasian man with a love for Japanese cars. It was and awesome car guy experience to say the least.
My jaw dropped too as soon as I read 'twin turbo supra'.

Imagine that combination: NSX daily and Supra toy.

Quick Reply: Thank you, NSX driver