California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

South Bay Caravan (SYTFU BBQ) UPDATED TIME!

Old 04-11-2009, 10:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wait you guys went gokarting after?
Old 04-11-2009, 10:10 PM

jeff and the guys from the "The Shop" did. i got lost with all the traffice heading to the other side of the bay.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:51 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you could've found us! we were in a longggggg line going to / across the bridge back to the go-kart place...or you could've called and asked for directions because we waited like 30 min for lewis and ken.

it was nice meeting you rodney!
Old 04-12-2009, 06:31 AM

kev. yeah i didnt have anyones number. FAIL. i was looking for the cars that loud bang bang. i got screwed over @ the toll booth. shift change.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:21 AM

I have my pics up.

http://logikbmb.net/sytfu/

I realized i didnt take any pictures of any s. FAIL. Alos did post post processing on a laptop. should have done it on the desktop. They looked better on my laptop than my 22" any ways enjoy and thx again for letting hang out with you guys.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by logikbmb,Apr 12 2009, 07:21 AM
I have my pics up.

I realized i didnt take any pictures of any s. FAIL. Alos did post post processing on a laptop. should have done it on the desktop. They looked better on my laptop than my 22" any ways enjoy and thx again for letting hang out with you guys.
no S's????? only pauls car i see...

haha jk rod, great pics nice to see pictures of people for once

OH, and thanks for waiting for sang, vince, taylor and I
(ALL SANGS FAULT)
Old 04-12-2009, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by logikbmb,Apr 12 2009, 08:21 AM
I have my pics up.

Great pics too, Rod...
Old 04-12-2009, 11:07 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ATTENTION EVERYONE

Wasn't sure I was going to post this up, but I think it deserves being mentioned.

During the caravan up to Alameda from Milpitas, I smelled pot from one of the cars in the caravan. Perhaps I was imagining things, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't. Maybe since it wasn't mentioned before, someone thought it was acceptable behavior, but let me make this very clear, it is not acceptable to be smoking pot during a S2ki event/activity. What you do in the privacy of your own home, is your business, just don't do it here. Anyone caught in the future doing something along those lines will be shown the door. I hope there is no confusion about what I am saying.

Thanks.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Voodoo_S2K,Apr 12 2009, 11:07 PM
ATTENTION EVERYONE

Wasn't sure I was going to post this up, but I think it deserves being mentioned.

During the caravan up to Alameda from Milpitas, I smelled pot from one of the cars in the caravan. Perhaps I was imagining things, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't. Maybe since it wasn't mentioned before, someone thought it was acceptable behavior, but let me make this very clear, it is not acceptable to be smoking pot during a S2ki event/activity. What you do in the privacy of your own home, is your business, just don't do it here. Anyone caught in the future doing something along those lines will be shown the door. I hope there is no confusion about what I am saying.

Thanks.
i had my windows up from all the loud exhausts/fumes...but i did smell a small bit of it when i had the window down before hitting the highway. i thought it was just a smell in the wind but i guess not.

some other civic had a huge odor coming from their car during out photoshoot around the corner and also tried to do a burn out but failed miserably. do it again in front of me, and see what happens.. you'll be sure to regret it, especially in front of respectable people like matt.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Voodoo_S2K,Apr 13 2009, 12:07 AM
ATTENTION EVERYONE

Thanks.

Don't mess it up for everyone else. Do it at your own time. Respect the others during our events.

Quick Reply: South Bay Caravan (SYTFU BBQ) UPDATED TIME!