SoREALemJay 2

Old 08-13-2012, 06:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Then just remove te two posts and I'll go from there
Old 08-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Community Organizer

Received 71 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by rob-2
OP cool down and breath. It's $50. You don't threaten people with the police, you just involve the police.

If you want us to take you seriously, please outline the facts in an adult manner and stop acting like an angry out of control person. Avoid 'U', run on paragraphs, 'ya'll' and threats of any kind. In your shoes the best outcome I could hope for was the helping of others avoid a negative outcome. I would also be very careful that defamation of character doesn't play in here. Should there be some misunderstanding or issue outside of your knowledge.

Best of luck here.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jas02S2k
Then all yalls info can be turned in for ading and abedding a fugitive that's fine with me
Wow lol you really need to stop and think before posting lol
Old 08-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Former Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Slows2k
If you only want 1 person to respond take it to email or private message.

Your current method of motivating local members who know the seller is less than desirable.
LOL love the avatar
Old 08-13-2012, 06:52 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Why not just contact paypal, or your card service number and see about filing a fraudulent claim with them? If the item turns up you can cancel the claim and they will take back the money that you have been refunded pending the investigation.

An online man hunt won't do a thing for you if he's not responding to your messages. Just my 02.

GL!
Old 08-13-2012, 06:57 PM

Already done and stated about it not a online man hunt!! What brains everyone have! its to inform everyone about a fraud and people to let info out about him to let me get him caught but nobody's doing so they just informing and protecting the guy and others are arguing with me for no reason without having anything to do with the post so again stay off the post is it that hard
Old 08-13-2012, 07:27 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

You did threaten physical violence upon our friend in the same sentence that you threatened legal action. There are people in this world who have hurt others for less than $50 so I do take those words seriously.

You denying you ever said that makes me take your "fraud" claims less seriously because you clearly can't keep your own story straight over a period of only several hours.

More will be revealed.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you thought to consider that possibly the package has been shipped & maybe lost in the mail? It is possible...but has it been ruled out?

I can understand your frustrations as a buyer; trust me - Ive been in your shoes for a lot more money on these boards more than once. Its hard not to get extremely upset; but even in the seat, one can still practice to be rational & try to minimize the irate approach; even just a little...

Have you also thought to consider that your redundant statements/requests have been pretty well answered & are actually quite acceptable. There is lots of good advice on this thread if you dont take it in a negative/defensive attack towards your character - its all in perspective, as with many things in life.

but nobody's doing so they just informing and protecting the guy and others are arguing with me for no reason without having anything to do with the post so again stay off the post is it that hard
Originally Posted by macr88
Originally Posted by Jas02S2k' timestamp='1344909585' post='21934746
Really I am able to do what I want!! But let's all stick to the topic of the thread like forum rules including u macr88 it's been stated once and its been stated also to stay off this thread by me and other multiple times without info!! So we can play the rule game all I want is some answers and a refund or some justice by jail and these other people are covering for him and informing him but he can't answer me at all come on!! They are laughing at a theif rather than the rules of being honest and trustworthy!! And some wanna be immature and result in gettin a lock on my post!! So like it state and I'll say it again if u don't have info or ur not Ernie then don't post anymore! And u wont have this problem anymore!!
It's an open forum which is why I'm allowing your post as well as others to post, only you are capable of getting your thread locked.
Rules aren't dictated by the OP but instead by S2Ki, you can request for people not to post in your thread but the chances of that happening are slim.

and another acceptable answer...

Originally Posted by Slows2k
If you only want 1 person to respond take it to email or private message.

Your current method of motivating local members who know the seller is less than desirable.

Originally Posted by Thateguhate
Why not just contact paypal, or your card service number and see about filing a fraudulent claim with them? If the item turns up you can cancel the claim and they will take back the money that you have been refunded pending the investigation.

An online man hunt won't do a thing for you if he's not responding to your messages. Just my 02.

GL!
Already done
If this is true, that you have already done this; then you really dont have much to worry about because PayPal/your Bank and/or CC company will protect you ~ their customer. If what you are saying is accurate & true, it will surface itself & the funds will be credited back to your account in due time. Sucks you have to wait, but at least you have insurance.

Originally Posted by Thateguhate

GL!

Already done and stated about it not a online man hunt!!

If someone was to read your original thread from the beginning, it seems a bit obvious that you made statements of violence indicating that of what someone could commonly describe as "online man hunt". What is your explanation to these comments you've made below? Does it not seem negative, threatening & of violent nature to hurt the other person with these choice of words you chose to publish?

If you dont think so, as you're indicating above - then what was your reasoning & intent for saying these kind of things and selecting your vocabulary towards the Seller (highlighted in green)?

And for this comment of yours below; I am curious how you believe you would own his S2K if you lived here? How did you plan on doing that ~ could you explain the logic here? I dont believe his car is posted for sale...

Old 08-13-2012, 07:45 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I believe Ernie's car is already sold. He doesn't even own an s2k currently. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you JP for consolidating all that info. Numerous threats and implications related to physical violence. Not good.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I KNEW IT hahaha LOL

Quick Reply: SoREALemJay 2