Old 08-13-2012, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Y'all are the ones that should be banned and kicked from the forums
Old 08-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Former Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jas02S2k
Y'all are the ones that should be banned and kicked from the forums
My suggestion to you is to ignore the posts or thank them for a free bump.

Please use appropriate language for the boards as well(Kaan, that goes for you too please), there won't be a "SoREALemJay 3" so please follow my advice
Old 08-13-2012, 05:53 PM

Mature up and talk it out like an adult. All those "I'll beat your ass if you don't refund me" is technically a threat. He could file a report on you. Before you start putting him on blast, speak with the bay area mod "Mac" first. If things don't work out put him on blast with appropriate wordings.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:59 PM

Really I am able to do what I want!! But let's all stick to the topic of the thread like forum rules including u macr88 it's been stated once and its been stated also to stay off this thread by me and other multiple times without info!! So we can play the rule game all I want is some answers and a refund or some justice by jail and these other people are covering for him and informing him but he can't answer me at all come on!! They are laughing at a theif rather than the rules of being honest and trustworthy!! And some wanna be immature and result in gettin a lock on my post!! So like it state and I'll say it again if u don't have info or ur not Ernie then don't post anymore! And u wont have this problem anymore!!
Old 08-13-2012, 06:02 PM

I completely understand scai103 but yet once have I stated anything about beating this guy up u and eklipz are wrong I threatened him with police intentions if u will slowly read over original post again at beginning
Old 08-13-2012, 06:12 PM
Former Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jas02S2k
Really I am able to do what I want!! But let's all stick to the topic of the thread like forum rules including u macr88 it's been stated once and its been stated also to stay off this thread by me and other multiple times without info!! So we can play the rule game all I want is some answers and a refund or some justice by jail and these other people are covering for him and informing him but he can't answer me at all come on!! They are laughing at a theif rather than the rules of being honest and trustworthy!! And some wanna be immature and result in gettin a lock on my post!! So like it state and I'll say it again if u don't have info or ur not Ernie then don't post anymore! And u wont have this problem anymore!!
It's an open forum which is why I'm allowing your post as well as others to post, only you are capable of getting your thread locked.
Rules aren't dictated by the OP but instead by S2Ki, you can request for people not to post in your thread but the chances of that happening are slim.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Former Moderator

Received 322 Likes on 295 Posts

If you only want 1 person to respond take it to email or private message.

Your current method of motivating local members who know the seller is less than desirable.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:31 PM

Received 170 Likes on 125 Posts

OP cool down and breath. It's $50. You don't threaten people with the police, you just involve the police.

If you want us to take you seriously, please outline the facts in an adult manner and stop acting like an angry out of control person. Avoid 'U', run on paragraphs, 'ya'll' and threats of any kind. In your shoes the best outcome I could hope for was the helping of others avoid a negative outcome. I would also be very careful that defamation of character doesn't play in here. Should there be some misunderstanding or issue outside of your knowledge.

Best of luck here.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:33 PM

Then all yalls info can be turned in for ading and abedding a fugitive that's fine with me

Quick Reply: SoREALemJay 2