California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

so whats NEXT for s2ki bay area

Old 09-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Former Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

My only issue with Richard is the fact that he feels that s2ki needed to be cleaned up. Let people deal with their own issues is the way I see it. When he tried to take care of other peoples issues by kicking who he felt is wrong is completely wrong. He shouldn't be judging anyone.

The issue he may have with me is that he feels I distrusted him. That's fine if he feels that way. I told him how it is and he chose not to believe me. No problems it's part of life. He was talking about someone I was doing business with so I asked him about his business. I'm sure calls were made and he found out how I got what he called a "weird idea" from someone. He knew from the get go anyway but just confirmed it through another source.

The thing about s2ki being run by pussies is bullshit. I know as well as many of you know that the person that's so called running s2ki is more of a man than Richard will ever be. Getting pussy doesn't make you a man, it's who you are, how you act and the people around you that make you who you are.
I was made to believe that he wasn't shit as Richard would say. But once I got to know him is when I found out how great he is.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:59 AM
Former Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Those 15 or so people need help.
If your going to leave because you can't deal with one person? Seriously people is this right?

Like I said before it's nobodies place to pick and choose who stays and goes. You have every right to exclude them from your click but not s2ki.

Your not saving anything by excluding people. They need to deal with it how they see fit. Wether it be stay away for a bit or disassociate themselves from that person.

Is it fair to kick one person out when 60 other people don't have any problems with that person?
Old 09-24-2007, 12:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by invisibleS2k,Sep 24 2007, 11:06 AM
I will stay here in the East Bay stephen no SF for me lol hahahahahah
Man up Biaaatch! Its ok Quan if your not comfortable with your sexuality.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by macr88,Sep 24 2007, 11:59 AM
Those 15 or so people need help.
If your going to leave because you can't deal with one person? Seriously people is this right?

Like I said before it's nobodies place to pick and choose who stays and goes. You have every right to exclude them from your click but not s2ki.

Your not saving anything by excluding people. They need to deal with it how they see fit. Wether it be stay away for a bit or disassociate themselves from that person.

Is it fair to kick one person out when 60 other people don't have any problems with that person?
hahha...are you insulting the people who left? why can't you just let us leave in peace?

everyone deals with stuff differently. leaving to avoid the drama is one of them and isn't uncommon for people to do so. hell....15+ people did it. it can't be that odd.

i think that there are a lot of things you might not know regarding that whole issue, but i'm not one to stick around to hang out/be around people who **** over my friends and then tell me to "shut the **** up" when discussion occurs between them and myself. that's just asking for trouble if i stay. i'd rather not come out at all and would rather spend my time elsewhere doing something equally enjoyable with people i don't want to avoid.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I LOVES ME SOME POPCORN!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2007, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by bjeong1381,Sep 24 2007, 12:28 PM
Old 09-24-2007, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by msmokie,Sep 24 2007, 11:39 AM
Richard is entitled to his opinion whether right or wrong. Unfortunately, he might not always know when to censor/filter out some things. But that's just Richard and we all know how he is. If you think that the meets are going great and the group is still having fun, then don't let his comment upset you. It's nothing to worry about.

As far as kicking people out, I personally would have hoped that the persons asked to leave would have the integrity to understand that they aren't welcomed by some and to step back quietly. As a result in the delay of this action, a number of members have ceased attendance to the meets/events to avoid that crap, myself being one of those people. I think Richard's actions weren't due to ill intent as mean as it might have seemed to others. To be honest, we lost 15+ members because of two people. No one really ever wants to see a close group fall apart like that and I think his actions were to merely save what could be salvaged and to keep those 15+ members from leaving on the account of a few people.

Either way, it shouldn't matter anymore. Everyone is doing their own thing and enjoying it. It's all just bickering at this point, which none of us really want to do anymore. Especially over stuff that happened months ago.

To the members who actively participate now, have fun and be safe on the roads!
I totally agree with Sara.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by bjeong1381,Sep 24 2007, 12:28 PM

I LOVES ME SOME POPCORN!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2007, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by gpwuster,Sep 24 2007, 11:29 AM
You mean this?
Yes, that comment Sandy
Old 09-24-2007, 12:44 PM