California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

so whats NEXT for s2ki bay area

Old 09-24-2007, 10:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=msmokie,Sep 24 2007, 10:29 AM] i think joey is just trying to defend the point that rich has made contributions to
Old 09-24-2007, 10:37 AM
Former Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

First off nobody ever said Richard hasn't done anything for s2ki. I had lots of fun and will continue with or without him.
It's not his place to choose who should and shouldn't be a part of s2ki, it's not anyones choice.
We all have our groups which is great but s2ki should be open to all, not to whoever Richard deems acceptable.

This is not about setting up meets this is about someone wanting too much control over s2ki. This is a community that doesn't need leadership.

If someone does things it should be because they want to not because they want something.

Taking a break to see what happens and coming back just to insult everyone shows his true love for the community.

Old 09-24-2007, 10:54 AM

I also think what rich was implying was that he was giving out to the community with everyone that helped and supported.
Joey please re-read this and tell me where you think he said that...

[QUOTE]hahaha you talk big like s2ki is something i need or want when i created what it has been for the past 2 years.....SHit i am bay area S2ki rep unofficial....like the ones that have come before me.other non-co organizers...we kinda get to a point where were like shit i could be doing something else better i could be out doing normal hetrosexual activities....when you grow something between your legs you'll understand.........captain CB
Old 09-24-2007, 10:58 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just think you all need to hug it out. I'm not going to stick up for anyone. nor do I really care about this whole situation. I have my own issues to deal with.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by itS2Krazy,Sep 24 2007, 10:58 AM
I just think you all need to hug it out. I'm not going to stick up for anyone. nor do I really care about this whole situation. I have my own issues to deal with.
Hug it out Meet FTMFW!!!!
Old 09-24-2007, 11:06 AM

I will stay here in the East Bay stephen no SF for me lol hahahahahah
Old 09-24-2007, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by invisibleS2k,Sep 24 2007, 12:06 PM
I will stay here in the East Bay stephen no SF for me lol hahahahahah
Old 09-24-2007, 11:14 AM

I agree with Joey.

There is no cause without a reason. Seems like Richard is in the center of attention but how about Mac's comment prior to Richard's response?
Old 09-24-2007, 11:29 AM

You mean this?

Originally Posted by macr88,Sep 22 2007, 05:19 PM
Aint gonna happen

You might be able to get CO status on S2KCA. hahahaha
Old 09-24-2007, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by gpwuster,Sep 24 2007, 10:28 AM
Like I said we are not denying what Richard have done for the past 2 years. Like you said, we all try to make it fun for everyone and that's the big picture. You think it's fair what Richard said? We are still doing drives and meets, yes we might not do much as for shows but insulting people still active now is the main point I try to get it cross. You think we should kick people out just becasue small group of poeple don't like certain individual?

For people don't come out or doing anything anymore for their own reasons are cool and no one has any problem with that. For people stay and want to just have fun, why can they be left alone without smart remark?
Richard is entitled to his opinion whether right or wrong. Unfortunately, he might not always know when to censor/filter out some things. But that's just Richard and we all know how he is. If you think that the meets are going great and the group is still having fun, then don't let his comment upset you. It's nothing to worry about.

As far as kicking people out, I personally would have hoped that the persons asked to leave would have the integrity to understand that they aren't welcomed by some and to step back quietly. As a result in the delay of this action, a number of members have ceased attendance to the meets/events to avoid that crap, myself being one of those people. I think Richard's actions weren't due to ill intent as mean as it might have seemed to others. To be honest, we lost 15+ members because of two people. No one really ever wants to see a close group fall apart like that and I think his actions were to merely save what could be salvaged and to keep those 15+ members from leaving on the account of a few people.

Either way, it shouldn't matter anymore. Everyone is doing their own thing and enjoying it. It's all just bickering at this point, which none of us really want to do anymore. Especially over stuff that happened months ago.

To the members who actively participate now, have fun and be safe on the roads!

Quick Reply: so whats NEXT for s2ki bay area