California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

so whats NEXT for s2ki bay area

Old 09-23-2007, 11:09 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rhayward,Sep 23 2007, 06:32 PM
its really very simple i tried to correct it before i stepped out....but dam have it they way you guys want....we were never real friends anyway that s2ki famiirree is B.S. there aint no loyalty or dependability in it....
Richard, it really is a shame that you feel this way. I guess real friends don't spend a whole week after work and taking time off work to trying to get YOUR car ready for JDM Theory, just so you could show up other people. Would you have been able to accomplish any of that without the help of other people? Shesh. Do you remember Team Hentai? Who was responsible for pissing that out the window?

You created Bay Area S2ki? You created the mini meet? Are you even reading what you are typing. Seriously, take a step back and read it. All of the great events that have happened in the last 1-1.5 years have been a result of everyone's effort, not just one person.

You say the board sucks now? Explain yourself? We had a great event/drive to Yosemite and Harris Ranch. It's a shame that not everyone participate in those drives, but I can understand, because not everyone is into long drives, but everyone that went had a great time and no one went home disappointed. By saying it sucks now, you insult everyone that is still here. Speaking of, who left?

As tons of people have already mentioned, S2ki is just a car club and is suppose to be a distraction from life. It's where I've met some great people and friends and have had many great times. It's not life. Life is family/friends/work. If you aren't enjoying it, why bother.
Old 09-23-2007, 11:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 09-23-2007, 11:21 PM

I think everyone has made real valid points here, and I feel sorry Richard that you feel this way about our club and said what you have said. We are all here to have fun and enjoy each others company for something we all have the same passion for. Thats it, period. No ego's involved.
Old 09-23-2007, 11:49 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

rich does help out though. today he saved us prime spots at the hin dunlop roundup. got all the s2000's in a prime area.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=s for shweet-2k,Sep 23 2007, 09:29 PM] are those new side mirrors kaan? Moveable or not, you never stop changing your ride haha. i likkke.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:47 AM

We never denied what he had done for us. You think it's valid what he said, Joey? Evens/meets still happening regardless he is involved or not. To make statement that "they def aint got nothing going on now.....no surpirse" is just not cool. He is too full of himself and insulted all the active members who are enjoying the drives/meets we had or have!
Old 09-24-2007, 09:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW
Old 09-24-2007, 09:27 AM

wow indeed.

i honestly never knew that the CO status was something that was so coveted. i'll happily relinquish mine to someone who the entire community agrees upon unanimously. i know i haven't exactly been out lately at all due to personal reasons and i guess maybe lack of interest, so the whole CO status hopefully transcends just meet making and such, which i know i did back last year and the year before.

either way, i think it's unfortunate that all this bickering and strong opinions are sourcing from just a stupid title and different colored stars on your user name.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by gpwuster,Sep 24 2007, 06:47 AM
We never denied what he had done for us. You think it's valid what he said, Joey? Evens/meets still happening regardless he is involved or not. To make statement that "they def aint got nothing going on now.....no surpirse" is just not cool. He is too full of himself and insulted all the active members who are enjoying the drives/meets we had or have!
i think joey is just trying to defend the point that rich has made contributions to the s2ki community much like many of the other members have as well. We all do our part to make it what it is today. Whether it's hosting, organizing or attending events, we all try to make it fun for everyone. That's the big picture right? Big thanks to everyone for that and to the vendors & mechanics that hook it up to help us keep our rides running smoothly and looking fresh to death.

Old 09-24-2007, 09:30 AM

It is kinda sad how this great BA community turned out to be like this. Last year was so much fun and I think that's what all in this community was looking forward to this year.

I have many thoughts and things that like to say but rather keep it to myself. I don't see any reason to make this complicated.

Those who distant themselves from meets/events/s2ki.com, I'm pretty sure you have reason why. Things don't happen just because.

Those who decided to stay and be active, good luck with future events.

Quick Reply: so whats NEXT for s2ki bay area