California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

shit happens...

Old 02-12-2006, 11:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default shit happens...

so late night saturday after a long day/night of being out i some how managed to wreck my S. As of right now im still unaware of what really happened or what shape my cars in. I was unconscience for the most part and don't really remember much. I can say i got fairly lucky, i have some head trauma but the DR can't really say to what extent cause i have alot of swolleness on my head. so i have to wait for it to go down in a few days and do a checkup. i have a 6-7 inch deep laseration that exposed my skull which they stitched up. Other then that i have alot of sores and bruises through out my entire body/neck/face/legs and unfortunately due to my head trauma status they cant give me any pain killers since it could effect my head issues.

Anyways i'll be going to the tow yard tomorrow where my car is to take a look at the damages, from what i remember when i was talking to the emergency workers on the scene they said it was pretty much totalled. i was actually stuck in my S and they had to cut me out of the car from what i remember before i blacked out again. Anyways just wanted to let everyone know i managed to wake up and see another day which im thankful for.

One thing that bothered me was when Jeff (arrrrrrrrrrrmand) came to see me at the hospital the DR advised him that when i goto sleep he should wake me up every 4-5 hours otherwise i can die in my sleep and won't be able to wake myself up due to my head injuries. WTF IS UP WITH THAT!?! so with that said, Jeff i thank you for staying up all night making sure i was okay.

just so everyone knows... i was alone when this happened some how when i came to i managed to remember where my cell phone was in my center console and i grabbed it and dialed the last known number called. then one of the emergency workers took my phone away but didn't ever hang up and jeff was on the other line of that call...and managed to hear what was happening and i remember asking repeatidly where are you guys going to take me and someone yelled it out and thats how jeff found out where i was.

also i just wanted to say i didnt have any alcohol what so ever that night or day in general and quite a few people can vouche for that. also the officer/hospital didn't even bother testing me for alcohol or drugs cause they could tell i wasn't under the influence of anythign.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:13 PM

Sorry to hear it. Hang in there and keep your spirits up
Old 02-12-2006, 11:34 PM

damn. thas insane. were you intoxicated or just sleepy? good to hear you're ok even though i dont know you.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

goddam it.. i take it jeff was with you when you crashed? im just glad you are ok.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:58 PM
Banned

sup jimmy, glad your ok bro... Good luck!!!
Old 02-13-2006, 12:04 AM

thanks for the kind words guys....

just so everyone knows... no i was alone when this happen and no i wasn't drunk nor did ihave any alcohol to drink and alot of people can vouche for that
Old 02-13-2006, 12:17 AM

Dood, this is not a good year to start accidents like this, be careful out there and glad you are ok.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:20 AM

yea, already this year i know of so many people with S's who got into accidens,

fred got in a little fender bender nothing serious,

my brothers ap2 was in a bad accident back east

henry totalled his car

brian totalled his car

and i totalled my car on the same day as brian's

so everyone just be careful when you drive and please buckel up, if i didnt have it on i would of smashed my head alot harder then i did.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:27 AM

God damn Jimbo. I'm glad you're still alive. Sorry to hear that bro, shit happen even if you are driving normal. So people, please don't act a fool driving your car to increase that chance. Where are you now man? I'm back in the bay, I wanna visit you. Let me know w'up, Ryan.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:04 AM

Quick Reply: shit happens...