California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

SF Bay Area S2000 Club Meet

Old 04-26-2012, 10:12 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Excellent turn out. As I stated earlier during the meet, we should have the next meet up at your store at ranch 99.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:15 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by AP2CRazy
Excellent turn out. As I stated earlier during the meet, we should have the next meet up at your store at ranch 99.
Sounds good. Ranch 99 Market Daly City, next meet. Will let u know when. Changing things up for a bit, great suggestion, Simon!
Old 04-26-2012, 10:19 PM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Awesome black and white ball/meet tonight. Just a thought but why dont we have the meet at tanforan starbucks. Dont think the cops/toy cops/security would bother us there. Its also warmer there....kinda...
Old 04-26-2012, 10:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good turn out! Tons of GPW . Nice meeting some new people
Old 04-26-2012, 10:42 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by eCrS2k
Awesome black and white ball/meet tonight. Just a thought but why dont we have the meet at tanforan starbucks. Dont think the cops/toy cops/security would bother us there. Its also warmer there....kinda...
That sounds good too. We can rotate. I was thinking of a Thursday Dinner/meet somewhere in San Mateo. Like Mimi's Cafe
http://www.yelp.com/biz/mimis-cafe-san-mateo

Plenty of wide, flat, clean parking spaces. Shopping lot is huge. It's pretty quiet and warm there.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:48 PM
Community Organizer

Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts

Thanks everyone for coming out. Nice to see Vu, Casey, Simon, and some new faces like Reg. We sure did have that black/white showdown at the meet today, haha. Shoulda brought out my Canon. Had to settle for iPhone pics again.

Originally Posted by XenonKiller99
That was pretty good turn-out for a last minute setup. Yet, it was an interesting night one w/ those ghetto guys, wanting a race w/ their Corvette versus S2000?? Wth are doing in doing in a beat-up pick-up? We had to call it a night early due to them doing a burn-out at the stop sign in front of Nation's. Even the security car guy came to us was like wth??? It was fun meeting everyone today, sorry hella short of a meet! After the meet, on HW35, me and Baron took on a 350Z, that was fun
Yea, couldn't believe a SUV like that could do that kind of burnout. That crap is gonna get our meets ruined
Lol...I love doing runs like that, that Z liked to chase after us there

Originally Posted by eCrS2k
We might get more S2K's showing up if we try out there...who knows?

Originally Posted by BB02s2k
Good turn out! Tons of GPW . Nice meeting some new people
Loving all that GPW goodness...we even had the GPW NSX show up! Super clean, bro!
Old 04-26-2012, 11:26 PM

seem like i missed out today =/
Old 04-27-2012, 02:15 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

LOL, yeah that durango pulled a lonnnng burn out both exiting the parking lot, and at the stop light.
That was a recipe for disaster!
That guy with the "corvette" was all talk, I begged him to come driving in the hills with me, and he was all talk!

Reg, nice to meet you, and enjoyed the 2 hours mountain circut we did post-meet!
I can't believe my center cap flew off like a ninja star on Stage Road, I need to go fish that thing out of the weeds when the sun rises!
Also, how awkward that the sheriff unclipped his shotgun before talking to us! Lucky that I name dropped my home town ease his anxiety before wishes us a good night!
Old 04-27-2012, 06:43 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by eklipz98
I can't believe my center cap flew off like a ninja star on Stage Road, I need to go fish that thing out of the weeds when the sun rises!
Pulling too many G's.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by eklipz98
I can't believe my center cap flew off like a ninja star on Stage Road,
I hate "Stage Road"... so freaking bumpy! Many time my feet got off the pegs when I was riding on the back of the bike(long time ago of course)