California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

SF Bay Area Road Rage?

Old 12-21-2011, 09:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ahhh... road rage... until it took an arrow to the knee...

never had such problems though my first day bringing the s2k to work and somebody left a note and a number. and the very next day at school i met some chick in a blue evo and she told me she wants one and her dad used to own one. now she owns a BB AP2. LOL.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yamez
ahhh... road rage... until it took an arrow to the knee...

never had such problems though my first day bringing the s2k to work and somebody left a note and a number. and the very next day at school some chick in a blue evo haha and now she owns a BB AP2. LOL.

hahahaha Porsche!

Old 12-21-2011, 11:50 PM

the unforgettable moment i encountered was when i was rolling 3 "S" from SF state to Presidio Bowl.... 1 purp, 1 yellow and my silverstone. some punk little kids (sadly asian) in a 4 door riced out purple eg 94 civic sedan w/ a fart can muffler, was trying to act cool... reving, speeding, lane cutting... trying to stir up some trouble...

punk asses cut off my friend in the yellow "S" on a yellow light, slammed on brakes then ran the light to follow my other friend in the purp "S", my friend (yellow) and I had to slam on the brakes to avoid an accident / photo red light camera.... at that point my friend in the purple "S" decided to confront them... returning the favor of tailgating, and brake checking... then trying to get a verbal confrontation started... the kids simply looked the other way and sped off like little punk bitch looser...
Old 12-22-2011, 01:23 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

This:
Originally Posted by slightly2ned
I havent had much on the S2K...well sometimes in the mountains where people wont let me pass when Im trying to overtake.
I've already PM'd every reply to this thread with some video I shot while a road rager tried to mess with me.

PM me if you want the video (please dont post it public).

I always mount at least one camera when driving for pleasure, and when with buddies, we have at least three rolling.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:52 AM

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=duMdVGXuwX4

thats how you're supposed to take care of it, but i've honestly never had anyone go out of their way to be a douche except this one asshole in a red vette with license plate "ZEEOSIC" who thought his 400hp vette could outrun a 400+whp s2k lol... after he flicked me off and had me in his ass for several minutes he had to swerve in and out of traffic to avoid how embarassed he must have felt. Normally it helps to just smile at people or give them a thumbs up. either that or get out of the car and take off your pants then show them how hard you are. that normally scares them
Old 12-22-2011, 07:30 AM

How are you guys getting so much hate? I've NEVER receive any hate. All I've ever gotten we're positive comments. Regardless or age/race/sex/occupation etc. shoot I even get love from cops! No seriously. I've been let go so many times then get commented on my car.

My favorite story:
-I get pulled over with Jenn in the car
-the usual routine. License, registration, insurance, etc etc
Cop1: is this is a BMW?
Me: no sir...it's not...
Cop1: oh.....really?? What is this?
Me: it's a Honda sir. A Honda s2000
Cop2: see! I told you it wasn't a BMW!!!
Cop1: wow...this is an amazing car! Anyone ever tell you that your car looks like a James Bond car?
-Me and Jenn just stared at each other....right before laughing hysterically lol

both officers: you 2 have a good evening and slow down!
Old 12-22-2011, 07:41 AM

Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by -outkast-
Anyone ever tell you that your car looks like a James bond car?
I should have gotten a silver
Old 12-22-2011, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by dagle
either that or get out of the car and take off your pants then show them how hard you are. that normally scares them
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I want to try this - Lonely Island Group: Do the Helicopter Dick
How are you guys getting so much hate? I've NEVER receive any hate. All I've ever gotten we're positive comments. Regardless or age/race/sex/occupation etc. shoot I even get love from cops! No seriously. I've been let go so many times then get commented on my car.

My favorite story:
Cop1: wow...this is an amazing car! Anyone ever tell you that your car looks like a James bond car?
-Me and Jenn just stared at each other....right behind laughing hysterically lol

It's cuz Blue is so sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyy that his aura overcomes everythingggggggggggg hahahahaha
Old 12-22-2011, 09:21 AM

My favorite story:
Cop1: wow...this is an amazing car! Anyone ever tell you that your car looks like a James bond car?
-Me and Jenn just stared at each other....right behind laughing hysterically lol

other then the occasional ricer that revs to race at me**, my above experience is probably my only S2000 hate related instance... everyone else is always VERY positive; end up having whole conversation with random strangers bout the car.

the s2000 attracts a lot of attention; you just let the bad in with the good.

**not to sound all full of myself but I find it flattering when those ricers rev at me; it feels to me as if they have some slight sort of inferiority complex and trying to pick on the big boys to prove they're worthy (if that makes sense)

my response to them is always the same: lol
Old 12-22-2011, 01:08 PM

I do get the occasional, "your car must be fun to drive", and that sparks up a conversation me down playing the car lol I ran into a couple mustangs that rev then take off. Little do they know I owned mustangs and know the pros and cons of the car hahah Holiday shoppers are the worst drivers. I learned to do my shopping 2 hours before the mall closes and the bad holiday drivers are already home by the time I get to the mall.

Quick Reply: SF Bay Area Road Rage?