California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Saturday 2/22 Night Drive

Old 02-23-2003, 12:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by dRaGoNbOi
damn missed u there jason. anyways was a pretty good turn out.. just 3 of us but eh. man funny story tho... heh. ok so we're leaving.. and we get onto 92, but i see this white m3 ahead so after we get onto 92 i go hella slow.. going like 20 in a eh... 35 zone. so.. give it awhile.. iono half a minute.. and then start going fast again. but this damn white m3 with his exhaust and crap... catch up to him in a turn... figure it's kinda sad.. eh *shruG*. ok then 10 minutes later i'm going just speed limit cuz it's just the straight freeway part now... and i see this car way ahead of me with a neon underbody kit.. so i figure eh, catch up.. and it's that m3! only goes fast on the straights.. haha and even more funny tho cuz he turned off his neon underbody right when i catch up and next to him he turns off his neon underbody. my exit is right after so i get off and right when i get off i look and he turned it back on.. haha oh well wut can you do.. some people.

hahaha and to finsh the story

i get a call from dRaGoNbOi telling me about him so decided mess with him a bit (why the hell would you put neons on an m3 and show them off in front of us)

since i was in front of him, i sped up a bit to get some distance and slowed back down to see if he would take the bait. then like a min later he does and pulls those "ricer fly by" moves and passes me. i said hell no, popped it into 3rd and passed him. then i slowed down to let him play catch up. but as soon as he gets near me i'd gun it again. we where going pretty fast on the bridge but the funny part was the that i was 4 or more car lengths ahead of him the whole time (not bad since my dyno numbers where low today)

i slowed back down (paranoid of cops being around) but he doesn't and passes me again. after that he turns off his neons and slows down. i catch up and pulled right next to him but he didn't even try look at me owel so i sped up and went on my merry way

that was fun. but too bad that m3 didn't do too good on 92
Old 02-23-2003, 12:54 AM

oh yea! i just checked, my racing gloves are due to come this wednesday... drive on 35 anyone...
Old 02-23-2003, 12:56 AM

haha sounds like u had fun with him. . too bad he didn't want to play with me.. but i wasn't about to keep going and onto the bridge.. cost my ass 2 bucks to come back.
Old 02-28-2003, 01:50 PM

damn... sounds like you had a better night than i did. Im up in santarosa here, and my gf's dad was out of town for the weekend. He said i could drive his car if i wanted .. (who would turn that down??) (i got him into modding, and i installed comptech CAI and Invidia RS*R so far... but the moddding has come to and end as you'll see...) so anyways i went out to dinner with my girl and after dinner we were going back to her house, i took a 45mph turn (real smooth easy curve) at 50mph, and spun the car twice and crashed the car into a guardraill..... heres a link to the thread (pics on page 2) if anyone wants to take a look.... now i owe so much money its not even funny. Crashed the S2000