California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

recommended bay area honda dealers?

Old 06-07-2006, 10:17 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i got mine at anderson honda in palo alto last month... it was around 30k... i think it was 30,400 or somthing plus tax and licensing... yea... i think i got a deal... you just have to check their stock though....
Old 06-07-2006, 12:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought mine at San Leandro Honda... the Internet sales guy (Jim Hurst, I think) was very professional. I called up the dealership, asked what they had in stock (blue hooray!), and told them that I would buy it that day if they gave it to me for $500 over invoice. They agreed and I got it.

Whatever you do, don't go to Dublin Honda (unless you are good friends with one of the salesmen). They are jerks... When I asked if they were willing to meet San Leandro's deal of $500 over invoice, they laughed at me and basically told me I must be lying.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by minako,Jun 7 2006, 12:03 PM
I bought mine at San Leandro Honda... the Internet sales guy (Jim Hurst, I think) was very professional. I called up the dealership, asked what they had in stock (blue hooray!), and told them that I would buy it that day if they gave it to me for $500 over invoice. They agreed and I got it.

Whatever you do, don't go to Dublin Honda (unless you are good friends with one of the salesmen). They are jerks... When I asked if they were willing to meet San Leandro's deal of $500 over invoice, they laughed at me and basically told me I must be lying.
So is Fremont Automall Honda, they are a bunch of crooks.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:36 PM

Received 1,566 Likes on 1,437 Posts

The one thing that the S2ki.com doesn't have that EOC (ElementOwnersClub.com) has is two sales managers on the board willing to field questions about pricing policies.

In the end, it's a Honda; somebody should be able to work with you to get it at or under Edmunds Fair Market.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by smapzy,Jun 7 2006, 01:23 PM
So is Fremont Automall Honda, they are a bunch of crooks.
they were very fair to me and i'd buy from them again.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:44 PM

that seems way to high for capitol honda, who did you talk to? did you jsut look at the sticker on the car or talk to some normal salesmen? Talk to the person in charge of internet sales, he/she will be able to get you the car at or below invoice. I got my car from them below invoice with just a simple e-mail
Old 06-07-2006, 04:38 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Green Tea,Jun 7 2006, 01:44 PM
that seems way to high for capitol honda, who did you talk to? did you jsut look at the sticker on the car or talk to some normal salesmen? Talk to the person in charge of internet sales, he/she will be able to get you the car at or below invoice. I got my car from them below invoice with just a simple e-mail

salesmen can be jerks... and they get a profit out of your deal too even if they dont do crap... i dont like them... always talk to someone in charge... only talk to a salesman if you previously know him/her...
Old 06-08-2006, 05:54 AM

i talked to supposeably the internet sales manager lol. which i guess ill email them too this was the day before memorial day mind you with still a crappy price i wouldve taken it home that very moment if they offered me something around the same price out the door.
Old 06-08-2006, 06:07 AM

ay oakland honda they have al the colors and no bs about test drive. i went in and bought it in my construction clothes. ha it was a good experience in nov for 33,000 out the door
Old 06-08-2006, 06:20 AM

Back when I was in the market, SF honda would not deal at all. Their service dept sux too.

Doten Honda laughed at me when I was looking for an S2000. "Can I interest you in a Civic? Perhaps this will suit your budget better if you are looking for a deal." Bunch of asses.

I bought my S2000 from Eddie @ Honda Oakland for around $33 OTD in Mar of 03. I did ALL of the dealing over the internet, he picked me up from my house the next day with all of the paperwork ready, and I was in and out of the dealership within 20 minutes (record time for all the dealership buys I've done).

Quick Reply: recommended bay area honda dealers?