California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Ok, I've been Ripped Off - Viscreal?

Old 08-28-2001, 12:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ok, I've been Ripped Off - Viscreal?

Ok, I think I have to face the facts that I've been scammed.
I know you guys have all seen the Scott thread about Vicsreal AKA : Marcus not sending him the wheels when Scott paid for them. Well, I defended Marcus in that thread saying that he was a stand up guy and straight, because #1 I bought a couple of things before from him and he always was cool about it, and #2 I had fronted him $1000 bucks for his Mugen exhaust, which he had on his car and was supposed to deliver to me once he got the new one in. I was cool at waiting at first, kept believing him when he said it would be another couple of weeks, but weeks turned into months and everytime I asked him just to swap my OEM muffler with his, he kept brushing me off. Now, he won't return my calls period and I think he might've moved too. His cell still seems to be on, but all I get is his voicemail. I've kept quiet on the board hoping to get resolution somehow with him because maybe he was having problems or something, but at least let me know... but he never did. I haven't heard from him in weeks...

Marcus, if your out there anywhere, why the **** are you doing this? What kind of person are you, I was always cool with your ass now. How r u you going to dick me out like this? If you see this you know my number and email, get a hold of me...

If anyone's seen him around let me know. I guess I put too much faith in the people on this board cuzz I though everyone would be cool, but to get jacked out of a grand makes your outlook on people change and not to trust everyone as much anymore. Everyone else I did meet have been way cool, the Scott's Valley guys, Teddy, Yogi and couple of you other guys. But I guess trusting someone with a $1000 bucks was stupid of me and my putting too much faith in people.

Anyone want to donate some legal advice? I did pay by credit card, and can get the receipt for the payment.
Any help would be cool.
Old 08-28-2001, 12:17 PM

You should contact your credit card company and tell them you were a victim of fraud. They usually have some sort of policy where you have to pay the first 150 bucks or something along those lines, but you should ask them. If that doesn't pan out, you should file a claim in small claims court, and hire a PI type place to serve him the court documents, as well as provide you with his current residence and place of work. Anyways, I wish you luck, feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the above methods...
Old 08-28-2001, 12:34 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by huyto
[B]
Anyone want to donate some legal advice?
Old 08-28-2001, 01:04 PM

chargeback your creditcard. they send you dispute paperwork in the mail, and you have to complete and return within 10 days.

that's my advice for getting ripped off on a creditcard payment.

sorry i gotta lock this. i don't want personal fights on the forum.